Football Thread

Lunchbox

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wahey we beat Millwall 2-1. Cuts us to 4 points from safety from 7. If we can beat Sheff Wed (who who have a good record against) and then Wigan on Saturday (they're *censored*s) hopefully the results go for us and we can get out the bottom three. Reading winning as well didn't help tho...

Wages still haven't been paid tho. Will be awkward if all players leave on the 15th due to breach of contract.

Listening to the phone in on the local radio station earlier, on the drive home from The Hawthorns, some Albion fans were calling for Darren Moore to be sacked. My Dad said, "The club won't do that."

Two hours later, the club did that.

I don't know anymore.

Sacking in fourth seems kinda dumb. It's just a three game bad streak lol

I guess there's stuff only WBA fans would know

It's more than just three bad games. Albion haven't won at home [in the league] since Boxing Day. And yesterday was a particularly poor performance against the bottom club, where I couldn't tell what formation we were supposed to be playing, and at times it didn't look like the players knew, either.

With the players there at the club, Albion should be probably be top. They certainly should be doing better than they currently are. But even so, I wouldn't have sacked Moore, I would've at least given him until the end of the season.

Lost 2-0 at home to Wednesday. We were the better team most of the game tbh. Doesn't matter when you can't score tho

Wouldn't wanna score for a club that doesn't pay me either

they got paid 2 hours before kick off tbf

Lost 2-0 at home to Wednesday. We were the better team most of the game tbh. Doesn't matter when you can't score tho

True, but the way your club has been run is a joke. Feel sorry for you guys. We've had our fair share of shit owners.

True, but the way your club has been run is a joke. Feel sorry for you guys. We've had our fair share of shit owners.

Least one Leeds fan is nice lol

You should see the ones on Twitter, who say it's revenge for relegation in 2004/money jokes to Leeds over the years etc. As though that wasn't just banter. There are Leeds fans on Twitter who want Bolton to fold etc, seems a lot of fans have hatred for us.

Least one Leeds fan is nice lol

You should see the ones on Twitter, who say it's revenge for relegation in 2004/money jokes to Leeds over the years etc. As though that wasn't just banter. There are Leeds fans on Twitter who want Bolton to fold etc, seems a lot of fans have hatred for us.

i think it's all banter to be honest.

So Millwall won, and Rotherham won in stoppage time, so now w're 7 and 8 points away from getting out the bottom three. well, that sure sucks. on the plus side I guess, now wigan are only out the bottom three on goal difference, so maybe they'll come with us to league one, heck we play them on Sat, so we better start their descent into their third champs relegation

Edited by Muur

I've been there in person to see them win away from home this season. Unfortunately.

Let' hope we're still there to play you away next season too.

heheheh, that means no promotion to the pl