Football Thread

Lunchbox

My dad still wants to see the Fulham first team play at Oxford United's ground, lol.

I like how you had to say first team, due to the fact that Fulham U23 played against Oxford in the *censored*atrade trophy

how has that not been cancelled yet

I like how Fulham U23 lost all three games

Edited by Muur

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wallsall or Sunderland. Bit lame tbqh. Walsall were one of the few teams to beat us in League One, and Sunderland are probably better than us tbh

0-2 down to top of the table Norwich, pulls it back to 2-2 but then drop to ten men and concede in stoppage time. Expected as soon as 2-2 but shame

0-2 down to top of the table Norwich, pulls it back to 2-2 but then drop to ten men and concede in stoppage time. Expected as soon as 2-2 but shame

Didn't feel like doing us a favour

We'll do even less of a favour when we beat you next week

... lmao Bolton winning a game

Didn't feel like doing us a favour

We'll do even less of a favour when we beat you next week

... lmao Bolton winning a game

It's the championship and it's us..would not be surprised

So, the player's wages still haven't been paid for November, and if theyre not paid by Friday - the can legally cancel their contracts and go elsewhere for free. In addition, Reading are in talks with Parky about taking their job. Normally I wouldn't expect him to leave for a team on the same points as us, but I wouldn't be shocked if he does, this season has been a shit show. Also... he'd probably have been sacked by now if we had money lmao, getting to nearly 20 games without a win or something now. He's seen as a Reading legend, so I suppose he might've left even without out all this bullshit

ah, how I long for the good ole days of killing everyone in League One. Shame if we go back to it, which we clearly win as I'm assuming we'll go into admin very soon, we'll have no players left to play

Edited by Muur

‪Unlucky and we deserved a point but it's just another game without a win. Could've/should've had a point against both the top two so if we can do that against the shit teams maybe we can finally win a *censored*ing game of football for once. ‬Leeds weren't that impressive tbh wonder when they'll bottle it, shame we played them before the bottling started.

Also a Monday? Hate 8pm. Hope we get the double over you lol. Would be funny.

‪Unlucky and we deserved a point but it's just another game without a win. Could've/should've had a point against both the top two so if we can do that against the shit teams maybe we can finally win a *censored*ing game of football for once. ‬Leeds weren't that impressive tbh wonder when they'll bottle it, shame we played them before the bottling started.

You're better than your league position and better than your owners...as for us it was a tough day, but a win is a win. This teams got plenty of bottle.

You're better than your league position and better than your owners...as for us it was a tough day, but a win is a win. This teams got plenty of bottle.

For me, your goal was a defensive error from us. My thought was "why are we giving this guy so much space" as he ran down the wing, and then boom - hes put it in for the goal. They should've drop kicked him in the face

I think the last two games against Norwich and Leeds have shown we can still turn this shit show around, but I really wanna get off Ken Anderson's not so wild ride