Football Thread

Lunchbox

Man, MLS is weird alot. I just had to watch one of the guys who i latched onto when i started watching the game play for our main rival and couldn't enjoy it. Like i never got to see Rooney in person until tonight and i couldn't even look at him as if he was my ex and i mistakenly ran into him at a party.

In other news Henry was in the house. I love that man.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We loaned a player from a League Two team lol

He has a ridiculous amount of goals in non league/League Two, so I guess the hope is he can do it two divisions higher

It's a loan because that darn 3 weeks earlier transfer window closure. Will be permo on Jan 1

The banter if he's the new Vardy and fires us to the PL

Still though, loaning a 26 year old from League Two lol

and lol damn, we broke their "transfer record received" record from buying him

Edited by Muur

I've been there a dozen times (I think), and although it's one of the longest journeys, it's one of my favourite away grounds.

One of the first times I went there, in January 2002, we took around 7k, for a match that kicked off at 12:30; we had an early start that day, but a 2-1 win made it all worth it.

We lost. 3-0.

Lol.

To be expected in fairness, the U23 teams always job out hard to the L1/2 teams.

And this is Fulham's, so you wont have many good kids

The furthest a U23 team has gotten is the QF and that was a one off and most come bottom of their group lol

Its a young team missing their play maker. They can't get anything done i the final third and Robinson is getting killed at his position. Pulsic changes the offensive part. Also that pen was bullshit.

Shame, he was good for us

Guess he's shit now due to going to Wigan

His own fault tbqh