Football Thread

Lunchbox

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Leeds United to the Premier League, should've put money on it ffs.

I hope. Wouldn't get carried away yet though. We were top of the league last season 7 games in and we finished 13th.
Yeah, I remember that, Fulham did a complete opposite, going from like 14th in December to a playoff-spot because they basically won every game.

Out the League Cup 1-2 to Leeds. Shame. Although not really a shame lol

The main news however... is that Bolton randomly announced just before half time that le Fondre is gone. Like, mid match...

Pisses me off tbh that Parky never played him. He was/is by the the most popular Bolton player (not any more I guess) and Parky never played him. He's a 15 goal a season striker but Parky is like "nah fam, I don't like goals". The local radio once called him out in an interview asking "wtf aren't you playing ALF" and Parky was like "he isn't doing enough off the bench". Well you can't do shit if you're only playing 2 mins. Suddenly the next game he started (And scored lol), so rumour was the owner forced him to play ALF due to pissed off fans etc

He's going to Sydney FC according to the local paper (they work fast lmao) and we've cancelled his contract to let him go free (I guess that's "nice" of them...")

Well it's finally happened. Today was the day I lost faith in Jose Mourinho. Pathetic, abject and abysmal. It's clear the players don't give a monkeys about playing for him. 3-2 flattered us.

Never wanted Moaninho in the first place. Special One? Special Dud more like it!

You won a double in 2017 and came second last season, with points that could've won the league a few times. most other seasons 81 points is a league title

Calm your tits

Sorry Misery lol

So we're joint top of the league, would've been top if we didn't *censored*ing bottle 2-0 against Bristol City. Still though, we somehow won 1-0 tonight... and now we're joint top lmao. We're winning the *censored*ing league, Prem here we come. Gonna Leicester City this shit

In serious though, despite all these points I'm not a fan of how we're playing. It took until the 58th minute for us to *censored*ing do something and just after that for an actual shot (which was a long shot from like 40 yards from a sub) and the only reason we've been scoring any goals this season is due to having 50 foot *censored*s on set pieces. We really need to stop playing this way, because every game this season has has 30% possession and like 3 shots. It's likely we're trying to draw every game 0-0 and are somehow winning - for now

back to us winning the league tho, with Josh Megennis winning ballon dor

Bolton were so bad, really didn't deserve the win at all but that's football, just can't stick the *censored*ing ball in the net and the same old tactic that has been since Jukey even signed for the club, really hoping when Vassell comes back he will be pretty much like a new signing. Best football I've seen Jota play since joining too, its there under Monk we just need shooting practice lol.

Can't believe Mourinho has even lasted this long at Man Utd, Hated him ever since he fazed Kaka out of Real. Also forgot to say before but I am gutted Çağlar Söyüncü left Freiburg, good young defender, also saw they signed Lienhart after the loan from Real ended which is good.

Edited by Misery Business

We lost on purpose to avoid the Manager of the Month curse

JXnVuh6.jpg

What's funny is we played better in a 3-0 loss at home, than the 1-0 win against Birmingham at home. All it needed was a semi decent team to play against us and we're *censored*ed. Everyone else we've played so far were shit

Everyone else we've played so far were shit

:fedup:

We played you at the right time tbh, whilst you were still affected from PL shitness. Now you're good and won that one match 7-1