Football Thread

Lunchbox

Germany is gonna give me a heart attack, I swear to God.

Also I had a look at my tweets throughout the game and.....boy. I was pretty pissed after that Swedish goal. :lol:

We can savor this win, but we have to lay the hammer down on South Korea on Wednesday.

From Barbados but refers to Germany as us, hmmmmm

Migration is a thing in this world.

Sure but he's said before he supports Germany because Barbados are shit and doesn't/hasn't lived there.

Liking them is fine but saying "we" is a bit far

So.....because I live in another country doesn't mean I can refer to another country's team that I support as 'us' now?

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really need Germany and Sweden to hammer down because *Censored* Mexico, more importantly *Censored* Rafa.

Marquez? What did he do?

Tried to phone it in when he was with the Red Bulls and got eaten alive then ran away. Also is legit under investigation as a drug lord.

Good shit England

So.....because I live in another country doesn't mean I can refer to another country's team that I support as 'us' now?

youre not german

Also I had a look at my tweets throughout the game and.....boy. I was pretty pissed after that Swedish goal. :lol:

We can savor this win, but we have to lay the hammer down on South Korea on Wednesday.

Sure but he's said before he supports Germany because Barbados are shit and doesn't/hasn't lived there.

Club teams, no problem. But an actual country, that's weird, yeah.

Like if some dude from *censored*ing Brunei or some shit with zero connection to the country would talk about The Netherlands like "ohh man, we're not at the World Cup, it hurts, but we'll be there next time", I'd be like "We? Who is we? We? You speak French now?". Makes no sense imo.

I really need Germany and Sweden to hammer down because *Censored* Mexico, more importantly *Censored* Rafa.

Marquez? What did he do?

Tried to phone it in when he was with the Red Bulls and got eaten alive then ran away. Also is legit under investigation as a drug lord.

Drug lord? Holy shit, I get you need a post-football back up plan, but what a career switch.

Club teams, no problem. But an actual country, that's weird, yeah.

Like if some dude from *censored*ing Brunei or some shit with zero connection to the country would talk about The Netherlands like "ohh man, we're not at the World Cup, it hurts, but we'll be there next time", I'd be like "We? Who is we? We? You speak French now?". Makes no sense imo.

Marquez? What did he do?

Drug lord? Holy shit, I get you need a post-football back up plan, but what a career switch.

http://www.latimes.com/world/mexico-americas/la-fg-mexico-rafael-marquez-20180615-story.html

So theres alot of weird shit like he trains with no logos on any of his gear cause nobody wants that association with him. And hes blacklisted from ever entering the US.

Unfortunately, our website is currently unavailable in most European countries. We are engaged on the issue and committed to looking at options that support our full range of digital offerings to the EU market. We continue to identify technical compliance solutions that will provide all readers with our award-winning journalism.

Lame.

Unfortunately, our website is currently unavailable in most European countries. We are engaged on the issue and committed to looking at options that support our full range of digital offerings to the EU market. We continue to identify technical compliance solutions that will provide all readers with our award-winning journalism.

Lame.

Same for the UK lol

lmao

The World Cup winners curse strikes again.

*sighs* I've unleashed all of my anger and heartache on my Twitter. I have no more to give.

Such an embarrassing performance from Germany.

You gonna change "teams" due to Germany being shit?

*sighs* I've unleashed all of my anger and heartache on my Twitter. I have no more to give.

Such an embarrassing performance from Germany.

You gonna change "teams" due to Germany being shit?

Piss off. I'm still supporting the Germans.

Edited by lightning116

Going with the other curse former winners, they wont even qualify

Italy won in 2006 and they're not here in 2018 lol

See you in like 50 years Germany, you're cursed for being good that one year

Italy: 2006 winners, 2010 and 2014 out in the groups, 2018 not qualified

RIP

Will suck when England go out in the groups in 2022

Edited by Muur