Football Thread

Lunchbox

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We got a point!

We got three points! :P

Didnt you hate Germany four years ago and supported Ghana and then only pretended to like Germany once they won the final?

Every round you wanted them to lose

We got a point!

Didnt you hate Germany four years ago and supported Ghana and then only pretended to like Germany once they won the final?

Ghana born, Germany raised. Supprted Ghana as they were the underdogs in the same group as Germany, otherwise I'm just riding the wave of hype that comes with a big tournament. Don't remember reallly hating though. I was mostly indifferent.

We got a point!

Well then...

We got a point!

Ghana born, Germany raised. Supprted Ghana as they were the underdogs in the same group as Germany, otherwise I'm just riding the wave of hype that comes with a big tournament. Don't remember reallly hating though. I was mostly indifferent.

Back in dem RP chat days, you despised Germany. Even in the last 16 etc, you wanted them to lose. It wasn't till the last 4 you started wanting them to win and then the entire RP chat pretty much called you names for a while due to the bandwagoning

We got a point!

Back in dem RP chat days, you despised Germany. Even in the last 16 etc, you wanted them to lose. It wasn't till the last 4 you started wanting them to win and then the entire RP chat pretty much called you names for a while due to the bandwagoning

Oh. Yeah. I remember that. Fickle af

Germany is gonna give me a heart attack, I swear to God.

Also I had a look at my tweets throughout the game and.....boy. I was pretty pissed after that Swedish goal. :lol:

We can savor this win, but we have to lay the hammer down on South Korea on Wednesday.

Edited by lightning116

Also I had a look at my tweets throughout the game and.....boy. I was pretty pissed after that Swedish goal. :lol:

We can savor this win, but we have to lay the hammer down on South Korea on Wednesday.

From Barbados but refers to Germany as us, hmmmmm

Migration is a thing in this world.

Migration is a thing in this world.

Sure but he's said before he supports Germany because Barbados are shit and doesn't/hasn't lived there.

Liking them is fine but saying "we" is a bit far