Football Thread

Lunchbox

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't care about Wolves. It's hard to have a rivalry with a team you haven't played since 2012.

As for Blues, they're the only one of our local rivals we don't mind (unless you include Walsall). A trip to St Andrews will be something to look forward to, I guess.

Shame that Swansea are likely to go down, would have liked to see the Wales derby in the Premier League. Same for West Brom, but they deserve it for singing "we won City the League" when they beat us. Karma too for Sunderland, bet they ain't dancing the Poznan now.

Same for West Brom, but they deserve it for singing "we won City the League" when they beat us.

Nah, Albion deserve it for having played like one of the worst teams in the league for much of the season. And for having dropped 26 points from winning positions.

Have Trump threaten everybody who doesn't vote for USA (and Canada + Mexico) as World Cup-hosts.

Trump will freak out once he realizes tons of foreigners would be coming into the US to support their international teams. Would probably do some shit to make US lose the bid.

Villa take the first leg of the Semi final of the Championship Playoffs away to Middlesbrough. No team has ever lost the first leg at home and gone on to get to Wembley. Derby won the first leg of the other semi - so it could be Villa V Derby.

Hope Fulham does something. Derby is boring and Villa has a dead team.

Also I'd like Craven Cottage to be in FIFA19 :P

Shocking news about Samuel. RIP.

His old club did him proud tonight, Villa are at Wembley to take on Fulham in the richest game in World Football. (In terms of what it's worth to the winners)