Football Thread

Lunchbox

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Won 2-1 against Rochdale, it goes to the final day for you guys, please win so Reading go down 🙂🙂🙂🙂

Goal difference. Reading are fine.

Shame we were 8 clear and then lost 9 in 10.

If only Albion had held onto the 1-0 lead they had against Swansea three weeks ago, then the gap to safety would be just two points, rather than five...

We just need to do better than Cardiff on the day.

Not gonna happen!

So Birmingham, Reading, Burton and Barnsley have play off sides (Derby in 7th but I'll count it), whilst we have nothing to play against Forest Hmmm.

As long as Burton and Barsnley lose or draw, we can stay up with a win.

But we literally haven't won in months.

Can't believe we've bottled an 8 point lead with 10 games to go, with 9 losses and 1 draw.

The biggest shock is it took 9 of them games before we dropped into the bottom 3.

I reckon we'll win (lol) and then go down on GD by Birmingham, or something. Opposite of 2013 when we were nice enough to give them a point after being 2-0 up to keep them in the league. How dare they not help us out.

Really hoping Roma can turn it around tomorrow - although I would love it if Ronaldo was the one to apply the Coup de Gras to that lot in the final. (If Real make it)

When is the tournament starting?

The World Cup? June 14th. Keep in mind, the USA haven't qualified. IDK where you're from but there's going to be a lot of shocked Americans in a month.

Edited by Muur

Guest Shades of Cool

Thanks. :)

I'm from the Americas, but I won't be crushed if they don't get in. I still hope they do though.

Edited by Shades of Cool

I'm from the Americas, but I won't be crushed if they don't get in. I still hope they do though.

The qualification already happened. USA were eliminated in the qualifiers. Mexico, Costa Rica and Panama qualified for the North American region.

Guest Shades of Cool

The qualification already happened. USA were eliminated in the qualifiers. Mexico, Costa Rica and Panama qualified for the North American region.

Oh, okay.

The best part of staying up is that we get to play Wigan, Blackburn and Stoke next season.

Tasty.