Football Thread

Lunchbox

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sunderland relegated again lol. Not that I can laugh since we'll probably be joining them

We got murdered by Wolves, who are now Champions, shame.

You can't feel too bad about it, Bolton losing to Wolves was inevitable to be fair :hqhq:

Before this season when they broke FFP rules, we had something like 6 doubles in a row over them

Edited by Muur

Sunderland relegated again lol. Not that I can laugh since we'll probably be joining them

You can't feel too bad about it, Bolton losing to Wolves was inevitable to be fair :hqhq:

Before this season when they broke FFP rules, we had something like 6 doubles in a row over them

You just gotta hope that Bolton come across a rich Chinese businessman who just so happens to want to buy a football club.

Your draw against us could be a factor in us not finishing 2nd, if it's any consolation...

If we stay up and you end up not going up, I'll take it.

Edited by Muur

Birmingham back below us on GD.

lul

Two games left and you're only three ahead ;)

I hope Reading go down

I'd be down to kill of Birmingham, they've been avoiding it Sunderland style for like 6 years now. They need to die at some point

Barnsley lost so they remain two points below us.

jNnK3lY.png

Although a loss to Burton at the weekend still puts us bottom 3. Just Burton overtaking us this time instead.

Edited by Muur

I kinda hope Burton stay up, so that I can get to go to the Pirelli Stadium next season. I also want Blues to stay up, for the local derbies (even if Albion's rivalry with Blues is far less fierce than the ones with Villa and Wolves).

I kinda hope Burton stay up, so that I can get to go to the Pirelli Stadium next season. I also want Blues to stay up, for the local derbies (even if Albion's rivalry with Blues is far less fierce than the ones with Villa and Wolves).

Rood

If both stay up, it's impossible for us to lmao

I did think that as I was typing...What about Barnsley and Reading?

Although now that I mention Barnsley, it is about time Albion won at Oakwell - the last win there was in 1947 - so there is part of me that would like them to stay up too.

From what I've read, he also owns an NFL team and wants the NFL team to play there (so he wants a UK team in an American league)

He will also rent the Stadium back to the FA for England, Cups etc