Xbox One Custom Show Logo Requests

ant-221

Can anyone help me out by making logo's for my custom shows. you can just put up the images on here and I'll upload them myself.

I'm not looking for anything complicated just something basic.

Images that are 1024x512 in size. with some wording on it.

With this wording for the images being one color with the background being a different color you want.

Here's my requests for the logo's for my planned PPV's in Universe Mode.

(Mortal Kombat Federation) MKF Hell black background orange for the color of the wording, put in the middle of the image.

MKF Survival black background color and red for the color of the wording put in the middle of the image.

MKF Destruction red background color, silver color for the wording put in the middle of the image

MKF Road to Glory purple background color and black color for the wording put in the middle of the image.

MKF Chaos Reigns white background and the wording in red put in the middle of the image

And lastly MKF Day of Destiny Grey background for the image and the wording in black in the middle of the image.

So can anyone help me out.

So can anyone help me out by making these logo's for me, I tried to make them myself but they didn't come out right, add to that my computer is now having issues which has the program that I use to make those images (Corel Paint-shop Pro X) so I'm typing this on my Laptop.

Archived