PPV Names? Any will be appreciated

CWA

Combat Pro Wrestling is the name of my brand formally named new hybrid wrestling and before that NonstopHardcoreWrestling.

Does Hardcoreversary sound fishy for a PPV Name ? I recently rebranded my whole Brand from Traditional back to the hardcore era ive been on youtube for almost 5 years and that name has always stuck with me. Its like my wrestlemania for my brand it normally is taped in september but i chose to have it before september.Should I plan on building a Royal Rumble Like PPV AND A Elimination chamber after Hardcoreversary to build to a new major ppv perhaps. Because why would i want anyone to wait until 2019 to see whos main evening Hardcoreversary 6 when i can have another ppv to replace the normally scheduled ppv in september and have another major PPV in september and make it kinda like a 2nd maniaish ppv Should i make the Royal Rumble Based PPV the 2nd main

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not gonna lie, "Hardcoreversary" sounds very contrived and it doesn't look good written down either. Here's some names I thought of. If I think of more later I'll post them.

Hardcore Revolution (Pretty sure this is an ECW game)

There Will Be Blood

Bloody Sunday

Genocide

Live Fast, Die Young

Young & Reckless

Keep It PG (An ironic name)

Crossfire

Fallout

Genesis

Revelations

Mayhem in Manchester

Viva Las Vegas

Rage in the Cage

Just a few of my original PPVs I've made for Universe.

I feel like a couple of these have been used before by WWF and other companies. Rage in the Cage was a video game I know but did it inspire a PPV also? And wasn't Genesis a TNA PPV?

You can use my World Extinction Event PPV if you like. I use it in Project Wrestling but I originally came up with it for someone else so I'm happy to let others grab it.

Archived