• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
CWA

CPW Logo 1 Which one is Better?

5hozwSY.jpg

AXFe8i1.png

Hey Guys which one looks better i need your honest opinion. i have a YouTube and i have been working on it for years now. i have went from Nonstop Hardcore Wrestling to New Hybrid Wrestling and now Combat Pro Wrestling. I love hardcore wrestling it to me it sounds like a hardcore name. Combat Pro Wrestling is just a new name. i still need to design the arena for this new name.

Image one, but I'd keep the second one as a watermark logo or whatever that logo that appears on the bottom left/right is called lol.

Edited by Fight Me.

Both have merits and I would keep both. The first is great but its got so much going on that in some cases itd be better to use The second.

I like the simplicity of the second logo. I feel like the first one is trying too hard to seem edgy. The only thing I would change is add a little color to the second logo. Maybe make the crosshair red.

2nd one - much more simple works better. More impactful. The first one is far too busy. You'll struggle to make it work on an apron, for example.

2nd one needs a better font, in my opinion. Feels a bit clip-art'ish!

will work on the logos asap thank you guys

ALZSCun.jpg

The Impact Based logo was my old logo

i want to give the logo a hardcore feel. ill have to post a picture of the arena !