Wrestlers you miss

Craig Warden

Shawn for sure. I was sad af he retired. But he knew it was time to hang it up. But damnit he was still a 5 Star performer towards his retirement.

CM Punk, at first I didnt care or miss him. He was obviously unhappy in the end with his career but his presence was still great to have.

Chris Benoit - The man was truly amazing to watch throughout his career. Still not the same without him or Eddie Guerrero imo.

Others:

Stone Cold

Goldberg

CM Punk

DDP

Paige

Gail Kim

Melina

Test

Big Show

RVD

Wade Barrett mainly. What hurts most is how damn misused he was near the end of it all. Specifically I miss late 2011 Wade Barrett...

I miss CM Punk a lot too, but knowing how much passion he lost near the end makes it a slightly easier pill to swallow. Still, his music is probably the one that would make me lose my mind more than anyone else's if it plays.

Edge as well. That was the first forced retirement I had seen, and it really bummed me out. But seeing as he was planning to hang it up a year later anyway, it's not AS hard to cope with.

Deceased: Eddie Guerrero, Mr. Perfect, Umaga

Living: CM Punk, Edge, Neville

Those are probably the only ones. Which is not to say that I don't miss all of the deceased wrestlers in a general sense...but when it comes to guys who I would want on the product itself, that's the shortlist.

You're only missing RVD because you want to, he's still around.

Isn't he retired though?

Wrestled 6 days ago against Penta.

Ah well I meant Young RVD.

Archived