Nickelodeon games to be revived/redistributed

Generations

NEW YORK / VIENNA- March 21 2018 - THQ Nordic and Nickelodeon today announced the global revival of several game titles connected with Nickelodeon properties.

The full list of game titles are:

Back At The Barnyard

Catscratch

Danny Phantom

El Tigre

Invader Zim

Jimmy Neutron

My Life As A Teenage Robot

Rocket Power

Rocko's Modern Life

Rugrats

SpongeBob SquarePants

Tak And The Power Of JUJU

The Fairly OddParents (US only)

The Ren & Stimpy Show

The Wild Thornberrys

On-shelf availability will be announced in the coming months.

“The appetite for Nickelodeon content old and new continues to grow and it’s exciting to bring our beloved content to new audiences through this partnership with THQ Nordic,” said Jon Roman, Senior Vice President, Toys, Nickelodeon. “These titles were popular when they were first released and we can’t wait for fans around the world to rediscover their favorites.”

Not really excited for this, but I figure there are those who are...

People gonna be loving that free 1000G

Wonder if they'll be re-releases as PS4/Xbox One, or just backwards compat

Rutgrats games were lit. As were Jimmy Neutron, Fairly Oddparents and Tak. As much as these games take me back, I can't see myself repurchasing any of them...maybe the Spongebob movie game if they put that out. Cool for kids today though.

I think I had a Danny Phantom game for Gameboy too.

.......What? Ain't almost all of these at least like 2 generations old? Would anyone even bother stocking them? Spongebob movie game was legit and I remember enjoying...some Rugrats game back on...PS1(?) was back when I was a little *censored*, but I can't really say I give two fractions of a *censored* about the rest of em' or really even the Rugrats game. Spongebob game was a legit good platformer and I wouldn't mind playing it again.

• 4 weeks later...

There were games on Rocko's Modern Life, Rugrats and Ren&Stimpy? Either I never knew that or that were so bad, I forgot

Rugrats had games back in the 5th generation, maybe the grown-up spinoff had a game in the 6th.

Ren and Stimpy had several games for the snes but rocko? Never heard of it.

Edit: did some research, rocko had a game in the snes as well

.......What? Ain't almost all of these at least like 2 generations old? Would anyone even bother stocking them? Spongebob movie game was legit and I remember enjoying...some Rugrats game back on...PS1(?) was back when I was a little *censored*, but I can't really say I give two fractions of a *censored* about the rest of em' or really even the Rugrats game. Spongebob game was a legit good platformer and I wouldn't mind playing it again.

Rugrats: Search for Reptar was a blast back in the day, but I can't imagine it being anywhere near as fun now. Nostalgia is a cruel S.O.B.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived