A CAA Issue

nystyle

I am creating an arena using the wrestlemania 30 set up. Whenever I use it in game the tron on the top to the right of the stage keeps showing the wwe network logo over the titan tron videos. I went back to caa and it isnt showing a wwe network logo on anything I have selected. How do I get rid of this so it just shows the titantron video and the custom logo I am using for the rest of the match?

I am creating an arena using the wrestlemania 30 set up. Whenever I use it in game the tron on the top to the right of the stage keeps showing the wwe network logo over the titan tron videos. I went back to caa and it isnt showing a wwe network logo on anything I have selected. How do I get rid of this so it just shows the titantron video and the custom logo I am using for the rest of the match?

I feel like CAA took a step backwards this year slightly. I've had a few niggling issues like this, too.

Pattern A means the video should stay the same and won't change during entrances and post-match. Pattern B should switch between whatever logos you've set and entrance videos. However, this sounds like it might be a case where it's showing two videos at once (the logo and the titantron video). I must say that some custom arenas I've been using seem to act at random sometimes despite any settings, particularly mini-trons. Can only think that toggling videos on/off or replacing parts of the stage might set things right, which I appreciate isn't all that helpful! Hopefully someone knows more...

Pattern A means the video should stay the same and won't change during entrances and post-match. Pattern B should switch between whatever logos you've set and entrance videos. However, this sounds like it might be a case where it's showing two videos at once (the logo and the titantron video). I must say that some custom arenas I've been using seem to act at random sometimes despite any settings, particularly mini-trons. Can only think that toggling videos on/off or replacing parts of the stage might set things right, which I appreciate isn't all that helpful! Hopefully someone knows more...

Yes. Both the video and the network logo on top happen at the same time.

Archived