FORTNITE

Chips.

Yeah, this thread is like a month late lol. I never even play games online like this anymore, but it really does take me back to when my friends and I first started playing these type games in middle school.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Save the World isn't going to be free, that's the main mode they're trying to sell whenever they finally decide to release the full game. Or at least it was originally.

• 2 weeks later...

Save the World isn't going to be free, that's the main mode they're trying to sell whenever they finally decide to release the full game. Or at least it was originally.

Save the World is coming free this year sometime they've said.

The first time i got a solo win i was sweating and shaking, just got my second which included taking out 6 people in the last 3 minutes and i was calm as all hell. Took out two dudes by destroying the base of their builds, took out one dude with a sniper and three from behind.

The majority of my success has come in 50v50, been quite lucky a couple of times in squad mode as well. I need way more practice at solo before I even stand a chance of being the last man standing. As soon as I get into the last 10, I start panicking a bit which always winds up with me getting killed in some really careless way.

• 9 months later...

Archived