Account swapping apparently.

nWo_Kevin

Thinking Shock would have to change his password to keep you out permanently. Changing your own password just keeps others out.

I have a small theory that it has something to do with dodgy server issues. Because I was having server issues and the page wouldn't load as I tried to post at first. Then when it loaded, I think the topic I was on, had Starstruck as the last poster. But it was still reacting oddly, the site, no reaction for a good while and suddenly the entire page is loaded. Then in a different topic, I was Starstruck.

I think I must've put it some kind of request on literally the worst moment possible, so that the site couldnt differentiate anymore, so it mixed me up with someone else.

But that's just a theory. A game th-

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thinking Shock would have to change his password to keep you out permanently.

i checked his profile and I think the last time he was actively posting(?) was 2012. So I guess that's not happening... :lol:

Day 3, still happening almost every time I go to caws on mobile lol. Maybe it's just cause Shock is unavailable to change his password

I went ahead and changed his password and emailed him. If he can't get into his account, surely he'll make another to see why.

Archived