Man Shot By Police at the WWE PC In 2015 Causes a Scene at Tonight's WWE NXT Tapings

Ziggy Vercetti

Armando Alejandro Montalvo, the WWE fan who was shot outside of the WWE Performance Center on August 31st, 2015, appeared outside of tonight's WWE NXT TV tapings at Full Sail University and caused a scene.
According to fans waiting outside of the venue before doors were opened, Montalvo was ranting about WWE, DX and about how Vince McMahon will have to shoot him again to stop him. Security was called but Montalvo jumped into a waiting car and drove away before they could catch up to him.
Montalvo had been on WWE's radar before the shooting after a history of bizarre behavior outside of the Performance Center. He had also posted several videos to social media, ranting on how he was obsessed with several female WWE Superstars, including AJ Lee and WWE Hall of Famer Lita. Some of Montalvo's videos had him spreading urine and feces on photos of WWE talents and on the outside of WWE buildings. Montalvo was shot by police who responded to a disturbance call at the Performance Center that day. Montalvo reportedly charged at one of the officers with a handful of rocks after a confrontation. He survived the shooting and has been wrapped up in the legal process since then, even as recent as January of this year. He was charged with trespassing, resisting arrest and aggravated assault on a law enforcement officer for the incident at the Performance Center. Montalvo has had numerous run-ins with law enforcement since that incident and still makes daily references to WWE on social media, accusing Vince of being out to get him. Montalvo often posts videos of what he calls "wrestling promos" that mention WWE, Vince and numerous wrestlers.

How is he not in jail or put on house arrest?

Because he's just expressing his opinion :shifty:

Reported.

He's also acting on his opinion, no?

Dammit M3J how did you let that joke over your head?

Reported.

Because M3J doesn't actually read the posts in the Polticial Debate topic

What a moron. Nothing more to be said.

Yes there *censored*ing is.

He's very clearly mentally ill and he needs help. That's what there is to say.

I think a lot of people in this thread need to recognise when mental health is the cause of something and not someone being a moron or someone who needs to 'reevaluate their life'. There is something more going on there. The guy needs help, Nothing more to be said.

People with mental health issues are not often able to reevaluate their own life, Kombatant. Hence why they need help from someone else, I'm not sure what is hard to understand there.

Oh yes they can. Rethink about their life decisions and possible future. They need help with meds for control or balancing out stuff and talking to damn psychiatrists, which doesn't always help shit but still feel like they can change their life somehow.

This guy needs help but he can help himself from preventing more incidents like this. He knows that he is doing and saying

Yeah...uh, I actually have to agree with Creep here.

You do realize that people who are mentally unwell don't exactly have the faculties to think logically, right? It's not going to be easy for them to say "wait...I need to evaluate what I'm doing". I have a friend like that...you can tell him he needs help (dozens, if not hundreds of people probably have)...but he actually uses that to fuel his behavior. Like a validation that he's crazy and should just keep going full-tilt. He certainly isn't evaluating his own decisions...he only knows how to act a certain way. You need to have a certain degree of inner peace to evaluate your life...and these people don't have that.

As do I, and it does vary from person to person, but this guy CLEARLY needs help and is not in the right state of mind to be making decisions for himself.

Reported.

How did I let that joke go over my head?? "Reported" made it obvious I knew it was a joke.

But either way, this dude does need to be imprisoned.

I guess it depends on the person because I also know people with mental issues.

Convincing argument, mate.

Archived