2K19 Moves Wishlist

EJ!

I wish we had more chain moves period! 2k could do so much with the chain grappling system and I'm so afraid they're just going to water it down more every coming year. We should be given the options of what to moves to do from each position with eavery character.

Another thing is the reversal system. I still like the stocking aspect but please give us the option of turning off "AUTO" Counters. This gets so annoying trying to work matches and it ruins the simulation aspect of pro wrestling. Maybe keep it for online matches or something, just an option to turn it off!

Also, give us weight specific or style specific reversals. I'm tired of seeing super heavyweights and old school legends reversing piledrivers into DDT's and doing backflips out of moves.

The fireman's carry and the reverse DDT/Scorpion Deathdrop counters happen way too often and look really stupid. Matches with Sting (97 and after) don't even make sense when he performs that counter 23 times during the match and then uses it the move as a finisher!

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wish we could Chain Finshers together..

Like For instance i want to be able to do Ripcord has a signature then hit The Cross Rhodes right after the Ripcord

This would be great for repeating finishers too. Cena has done this with the AA, Kane with the Chokeslam and Roode with the Glorious DDT as well.

Man, I said no, no, and no to everything that came with the collector edition, and I was suddenly very ready to buy in a few days just for that sumbitch. So, if theres no sumbitch, Deluxe is still cool, as is finally getting new Green Mist (singular or plural?)

Its fine if its not but I'd really like to see the mist usable as a catching move as well. The best thing about the mist is the feeling that it can be used out of nowhere to turn the tide of a match.

I'd like to see some more Kenny stuff just to make his CAW more complete seeing as he's the biggest non-WWE wrestler in the world.

A reanimated faster/quicker running V-Trigger

Running V-Trigger to an opponent against the ropes

V-Trigger/Kamigoye to kneeling opponent

Cross-legged knee brainbuster

"You Cant Escape" rolling fireman's carry into the moonsault

Rise of the Terminator Tope Con Hilo with theatrics

The highlight of the game the past 3-4 years has ALWAYS been the New moves & the Moves Pack dlc !

So I'm hoping for another great moves pack this year...

Just wish they'd announce the moves in the pack beforehand..

i always forget to mention. we need a normal Running Flying Forearm Smash back in the game. We had it in 2k17 still...i think? I know we had one for awhile. Because i used to use it for Wade Barrett all the time.

i remember for years i been wanting the Booker T style Flying forearm. Which we got this year...but then we lost the regular one.

Now we just have HBK & Booker Ts versions. I can't remember if we ever had Jerichos? But i remember Jericho had his own in No Mercy that i liked.

oooh. And a Running Undertaker Clothesline...where he doesn't do a front flip

theres still some moves that can be running strikes. But only if u make them a sig/finisher.

Like "Rebound Elbow Strike 2". Its the best running back elbow in the game. But its only available as a normal move in the irish whip rebound strikes.

i would like to see those restrictions gone. If a move has a Running option as a Sig/Fin....it should be available as a normal running move as well.

Hey Tim, I doubt you can answer this, but have y'all addressed the constant fireman's carry reversals this year?

What about the blind ducks for rear reversals? Those are cool, but not very realistic.

Oh my god, those fireman's carry reversals are awful! We all talked about that last year when 2k18 came out, it even happens with most turnbuckle/corner grapples too! It had to be a glitch or something because there's no way Yuke's would've done that on purpose.

The reversal system would be my biggest complaint about the series. It needs to be style or weight class specific.

The highlight of the game the past 3-4 years has ALWAYS been the New moves & the Moves Pack dlc !

So I'm hoping for another great moves pack this year...

Just wish they'd announce the moves in the pack beforehand..

the moves pack this year is insane.

That's great to hear. Thank you Sir..

I'd like to see some more Kenny stuff just to make his CAW more complete seeing as he's the biggest non-WWE wrestler in the world.

A reanimated faster/quicker running V-Trigger

Running V-Trigger to an opponent against the ropes

V-Trigger/Kamigoye to kneeling opponent

Cross-legged knee brainbuster

"You Cant Escape" rolling fireman's carry into the moonsault

Rise of the Terminator Tope Con Hilo with theatrics

Oh, forgot this one:

DefiantSphericalGull-max-1mb.gif

Also that Poison Mist news is great.

Archived