The "This Way Please" Achievement................

JLRAVER08

I need help with this one, its the one where you throw and opponent out of the ring using Grapple Carry in the play mode against an A.I. I keep trying to do the R stick while holding RB method but it won't let me throw them out of the ring or even do the move to try to throw them out of the ring. what am I doing wrong?

oh ok thanks for the help, some of these achievements are not easy and the secret ones are a real pain to figure out.

Update: having problem doing the move, I'm using Braun but the skills list is telling me to hold RB and X when carrying my opponent and approaching the ropes but what button dumps them out of the ring if I wanna use the powerbomb, the rib breaker/old school "back breaker" and the fireman's carry grapple carrys? it won't let me do those 3 and I've been using Braun to try them out with the over the shoulder powerslam carry grapple working FYI I've got the X-Box One version of the game

not sure what the issue is then, make sure you have enough stamina, and hold the buttons (including forward towards the rope) and don't let go till they are tossed over.

the powerbomb seems to work best for me (Up and Xbox equivalent to R1).

I just tried with Braun again with Jack G being the "willing victim" I mean "willing participant" and not only am I having trouble doing it but Jack was some how able to reverse Braun's grapples and other stuff.

it's not a move you can do straight away, you need to beat them down a bit first or they will just counter it.

if you're still having trouble make sure and check the controls in the pause menu to see exactly how to do it, and you could always put the game on easy and turn down all the counters to pretty much make the opponent a training dummy.

ok and its not that I need a training dummy to try these its just that Jack G is a cruiserweight he's not supposed to easily block/reverse some of Braun Strowman's moves but it happened a few times and he actually beat Braun to borrow a line from the Hurricane "Wat's up wit dat?"

I... I don't really know what you're not getting? It tells you - clear as day - when adding that ability to someone, how to pull it off. It's the exact same as snake eyesing someone against the ropes using the carry method - only when you've got the ability you toss them out the ring. It's exactly as it says. Just make sure you have stamina to move over near ropes - but even then you don't need THAT much.

Archived