Looking for updated movies for Asuka

I Believe Summer Rae Might Work for Asuka all of Summer Except the ribbon of course

That's what I've been using. I found that online somewhere quite a while ago. It's purple though and I've been paying attention to entrances on TV lately and I've noticed that Asuka's movies are all bright colors. I tried Bayley's and TJP's, but they just didn't look right.

I Believe Summer Rae Might Work for Asuka all of Summer Except the ribbon of course

That's what I've been using. I found that online somewhere quite a while ago. It's purple though and I've been paying attention to entrances on TV lately and I've noticed that Asuka's movies are all bright colors. I tried Bayley's and TJP's, but they just didn't look right.

I've done my best to recreate the essence of her new entrance, try it out and tell me what you think. Enjoy !

Asuka
Ribbon: Nikki Bella /Lita: *Multi Colors look great but it says"Lita"*/Curt Hawkns: *Go with the Red/Yellow Titantron*
Wall & Banner Movie: Gran Metalik
Stage Ramp Movie: Chris Jericho
Apron & Ring Post Movie: R-Truth

• 2 weeks later...

I've done my best to recreate the essence of her new entrance, try it out and tell me what you think. Enjoy !

Asuka
Ribbon: Nikki Bella /Lita: *Multi Colors look great but it says"Lita"*/Curt Hawkns: *Go with the Red/Yellow Titantron*

Sorry, I haven't been online much lately. I just tried this in my game and it looks awesome. Thanks so much.

Asuka

Sorry, I haven't been online much lately. I just tried this in my game and it looks awesome. Thanks so much.

You're welcome, I tried my best and really happy it turned out properly, glad you like it ! :D

Archived