WWE Show Discussion

PaperThinWalls

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But this is the Universal title, not that crap Bret had.

True. They even gave that shit to some jobber last year :lol:

I'm not talking about Bret or that era. Roman is on Raw and every ppv except when too sick/injured

Or when suspended. Also didn't he take like a two week vacation just last year? How rich of him to complain about Lesnar. #Hypocrite

That's actually what I do. I don't necessarily like everything as it seems sometimes but I focus on positivity instead of bitching about wrestling on here over and over and especially a certain topic, that's why I said we'll see what happens at WM.

I don't take wrestling as serious as some fans. I used to be a Brock mark and now I dont want him gone so bad but just not as a champion

Ah so you want Brock to retain and continue his reign the same way for another while because you don't like Roman or feel he's a draw.

Alright well we'll see what happens at WM. One of us will feel like celebrating and the other may want a drink or something

Wow, stop putting words in my mouth. You know what happens when you assume things? Rude.

Ah so you want Brock to retain and continue his reign the same way for another while because you don't like Roman or feel he's a draw.

Alright well we'll see what happens at WM. One of us will feel like celebrating and the other may want a drink or something

Wow, stop putting words in my mouth. You know what happens when you assume things? Rude.

Does it involve a list?

Archived