WolfgangJTs / BHANGRA22MAN'S Bobby Lashley new raw attire uploaded 13/04/18 + Mustafa ali (ryeedee/bangra) , beniot (wolfie/me/rye) uploaded 15/03/18

BHANGRA_MAN

Just in case people didnt know I did upload the raw attire pics below Tags same as before

Bobby lashley by me and Wolfie. Finally uploaded

Tags:

BHANGRA22MAN
WOLFGANGJT
BOBBY LASHLEY

BOBBY.LASHLEY.CAW.WWE.CREATE.A.SUPERSTAR

BOBBY.LASHLEY.CAW.THE.DOMINATOR.WWE.2K18

Just wanted to share Mustafa liked the caw himself and its always awesome when the wrestler themselves the caw. Also thanks for the love for the caw and the downloads everyone. Keep it up very grateful creator here
avoaqb.png

==========
Both uploaded Tags below and pics of Benoits attires below:
For Mustafa Ali
BHANGRA22MAN
RYEEDEE
MUSTAFA ALI

Tags for Chris Benoit:
WOLFGANGJT
BHANGRA22MAN
RYEE

======
Final Updated pics of Mustafa Ali below
Both Beniot and Mustafa Ali to uploaded 15th/ 16th March

========
Nice to see people can give constructive feedback. Anyway updates to Mustafa below. Think final. Hair 1 or 2
======
Mustafa Ali now added below by me with assistance from Ryeedee. Hope its liked. There might be two more caws in this pack by me

======
This is mainly a upgraded conversion with tweaks to Wolfie's Beniot. Hurricane conversion will not happen due to the complexity

This hopefully will be a quick upload before I post my next two projects both involving Nxt stars

For now hope this is liked

PS any preferences for attires?

======
FINAL CHRIS BENOIT
CHRIS.BENOIT.CAW.WWE.2K18.2K19.WWE.CREAT

FINAL UPDATED PICS MUSTAFA ALI

MUSTAFA.ALI.CAW.WWE.205.LIVE.NXT.2K18.2K

BHANGRAMAN's /Ryeedee Mustafa Ali UPDATED 08/03/2017

MUSTAFA.ALI.CREATE.A.SUPERSTAR.WWE.CAW.2

2ex81zb.jpg

. WolfgangJT/ RYEEDEE/ Bhangra22man's Chris Beniot

CHRIS.BENIOT.CAW.CREATE.A.SUPERSTAR.WWE.

300du1t.jpg

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Bhangra_Man - I tried to send you a personal but I guess your inbox is full so I will have to leave this here.

I didn't want to put this in your topic because I don't want there to be a misunderstanding about my comments. I've noticed recently that whenever there are "negative" comments, it turns into people arguing with one another when someone might just not be good at explaining themselves properly. I don't really see Mustafa Ali in your CAW of him. I'm not sure what I can tell you to try to help, which is why it could be construed as just being negative. The only thing I see from staring at him is the nose, to me it's the only thing that starts to look like him. The profile of his nose doesn't seem to match what it looks like in real life, I found one picture of his side profile, so I could be wrong. Otherwise, maybe his face looks too thick and that's why I'm not seeing him. Perhaps the CAW is too dark as well, I don't know. I hope that helps in some way.

That Ali looks close, its not there just yet imo, needs a bit more work to get to looking more like him, the skin tone could be a tad bit lighter also, but i can see this turning out amazing when its done.

When looking at side by side comparisons the skin tone isn't just right and the face could be a bit more thinner/narrow

mustafa_ali_2018_new_png_by_ambriegnsasy

But i'm not an expert when it comes to giving advice on caws faces, so maybe someone else with more experiencing in making caws could give their thoughts.

Archived