So if you're a small face wrestler in career you're *censored*ed?

Muur

Win from 1, eliminate ten dudes. 67 overall, keep getting thrown out around 8. I managed to get to 19 before fat *Censored* Big Show threw me out whilst I was on 13 eliminations

Yup. Career mode was clearly designed with heavyweights or super heavyweights in mind.

Which was really stupid. Career Mode should be for any weight. I hope they get it right for 2K19. Yes I do.

I would've been fine with it if they had just made a message while creating your character that says "Smaller Superstars may experience higher levels of difficulty"

Win from 1, eliminate ten dudes. 67 overall, keep getting thrown out around 8. I managed to get to 19 before fat *Censored* Big Show threw me out whilst I was on 13 eliminations

can't you avoid Big Show and let others deal with him, and then help throw him out? Maybe use strikes to get him to the ropes and a RR finisher?

can't you avoid Big Show and let others deal with him, and then help throw him out? Maybe use strikes to get him to the ropes and a RR finisher?

I didn't have RR finishers equipped but I added it before I went off

Anyway a lot of the time, the guy I'm fighting will use all 4 reversals then suddenly there's 5 people in the ring and all 5 want me dead so they all beat me up, so me doing any reversal doesn't matter

The CPUs seem to refuse to fight each other, so you have 5 dudes like "*Censored* you CAW, I know youre a real player and need to win"

The worst part is that it was Lesnar then Strowman then Show. I was lucky that Stroman got rid of Lesnar, then I had one more reversal than Strowman so was able to get him out when he ran out. Then Show came in and threw me out with a powerbomb or something cuz I was out too from the Strowman 900 reversals

If you find people attacking you, grapple someone and the ai will automatically do a tag grapple and then focus on him nd the person you grappled will focus on them

Unfortunately there are plenty of situations where this is simply not viable.

Anyway a lot of the time, the guy I'm fighting will use all 4 reversals then suddenly there's 5 people in the ring and all 5 want me dead so they all beat me up, so me doing any reversal doesn't matter

The CPUs seem to refuse to fight each other, so you have 5 dudes like "*Censored* you CAW, I know youre a real player and need to win"

The worst part is that it was Lesnar then Strowman then Show. I was lucky that Stroman got rid of Lesnar, then I had one more reversal than Strowman so was able to get him out when he ran out. Then Show came in and threw me out with a powerbomb or something cuz I was out too from the Strowman 900 reversals

That is odd, as I don't really have CPUs ganging up on me unless there's two left. But why wouldn't doing reversals matter if you're skilled at the timing, IF you decide to remove the reversal limit?

Couldn't you run the *Censored* away from Big Show?

That is odd, as I don't really have CPUs ganging up on me unless there's two left. But why wouldn't doing reversals matter if you're skilled at the timing, IF you decide to remove the reversal limit?

Not as easy in the rumble as you might think.

Not sure you can turn off reversal limit in career mode since it doesn't use the settings from the normal options.

I was able to turn it off, if I recall correctly.

Not as easy in the rumble as you might think.

Go to the opposite side or run around and hope he doesn't catch you or the other opponent/s don't focus on you. I've done it before, and it's kinda fun.

Meh I've already given up after being thrown out by Tyler Breeze due to a Major Reversal whilst 4 other dudes were there to (cuz they come out way too fast) and since you can't reverse after a MR, you're *censored*ed

Can you delete a career and use the same caw? maybe I should do a heel one instead

But hmmm, I don't think it's worth the time and effort just for 30G to replay the entire thing

I have a light heavyweight face and powerhouse heel. The face is a bit easier and faster to rank up but have found more success with my power house. I haven't done a royal rumble in career yet but in general I feel like I've had a better and easier career with my baddie that I sometimes think j should just delete my lightweight and stick with my bigger guy as a face or heel

Just irish whip and spam the out of strikes and boom they will be out of the ring. Rinse and repeat. It doesn't matter if its Big Show or Mark Henry, they will be out if you spam the strike button. But you must avoid them before that, run if they are coming at you.

They always reverse the second or third one lol

Archived