Underrated Superstars You've Pushed

Dj-Sprat

I know there a Universe mode thread but that's a more in depth result kinda thread.

I was just curious to hear which unexpected Superstars you have given pushes too?

For example Jack Gallagher in the Wwe title picture of something along those lines

I'm planning on re-uniting Ryder and Hawkins and giving them a little push. New attires etc. I'm going to give Dolph the full HBK gimmick and a US title run.

The Club will be much bigger in my Universe, as will Ascension.

I pushed Kendrick to win MITB and cash in to win a world title at WM. Emma to win multiple titles. And I guess you could say Nakamura since at the time he hadn't won any main roster titles or won the royal rumble.

Over one friends house he plays only Raw roster and I can only play Smackdown. nXt and Legends are fair for anyone to use. And took his brands Universal title from Reigns with Nakamura.

Last year I had Ariya Daivari go on a Jinder esque run with the title. It started with him challenging Cena at The Great American Bash in a typical US vs evil foreigner type of feud. I controlled Ariya to take on a challenge and ended up winning after a crazy match. From there I just pushed him to the moon, having him beat everyone including Braun, haha.

This year I havent done as such, but I watched a CPU vs CPU match with Orton vs TBK and Kendrick tapped Orton out, so I think Im gonna run with him in a big push.

Karl Anderson is a top heel on Smackdown. Changed his moveset a bit, making it more like his NJPW run.

Universe mode turned Nakamura into a bad guy, and I stuck with it. Basically, he turned into a dbag, wore ugly gear and did lame moves/finishes to annoy the crowd. At one wrestlemania main event(CPU vs CPU), he got that squash match thing and beat AJ Styles in a few seconds, for example. If you guys watch Progress, it's like the gimmick Marty Scurll had going on during his reign a few years ago. You know, when he dropped the cool attire.

Samoa Joe and Cesaro turned face on Raw. Joe has been working up the card and calling out various wrestlers.

Last, Corbin is a tweener on Smackdown.

Ive pushed Cesaro as a top face on RAW who puts on incredible matches, fighting for the WWE Universal Championship.

Also, over on SmackDown Ive turned Nakamura into a vindictive, dirty heel, who wants to just systematically break people.

Tye Dillinger was my WWE Champ for about 8 months. Did a whole storyline where he won Money in the Bank and then cashed in at an opportune time. I simmed a lot of his titles defenses expecting him to lose but he kept winning. I finally had him lose the title, to Shane McMahon, which made the Shane/Daniel Bryan feud a lot more interesting and of course, D Bry won the title at Mania.

I know there a Universe mode thread but that's a more in depth result kinda thread.

I was just curious to hear which unexpected Superstars you have given pushes too?

For example Jack Gallagher in the Wwe title picture of something along those lines

This exactly.

He did lose out to Brock Lesnar who was holding the title, but I'm sure it won't be his last shot.

He also defeated Shawn Michaels at Wrestlemania and then went on to beat Triple H the following month for the UK title. He was feuding with heel DX in a sort of 'showing them a bit of class' storyline.

Archived