Suggestions for an updated moveset for Rollins?

J-man89

I was wanting to update his moveset a bit cause some of his moves he has he never does anymore, so out of these moves what would you guys replace them with?

Standing Shiranui

Single underhook Facebuster

Small Package Driver 2

Pretty much the only strong front grapple move he still does that he has in the game is the Falcon Arrow 2. But i've been pondering a while what to replace those 3 moves with.

Honestly, there isnt anything else he does more often than those moves. I would just keep those because eventually he will probably do at least a couple of those again. He did the small package driver to Finn not too long ago Im pretty sure, or maybe it was Cesaro.

Honestly, there isnt anything else he does more often than those moves. I would just keep those because eventually he will probably do at least a couple of those again. He did the small package driver to Finn not too long ago Im pretty sure, or maybe it was Cesaro.

He did the Small Package Driver to Finn over a year ago at Summerslam, i believe thats the last time he used it. So i guess i'd be fine with keeping that cause its the one he used recently over the others.

But i can't even remember the last time he used the Standing Shiranui, and i believe he only used the single underhook facebuster like once or twice over 3 years ago which was before he started using the Pedigree and he ever done it again.

Those moves just feel so outdated cause he never does them anymore, i dunno i thought there may have been some more frequent moves he does nowadays that could replace them.

I Know the last time he used the standing shiranui was in 2013 against cm punk as for the single underhook facebuster that used to be his finisher between the curb stomp and pedigree in 2015 but i still don't know what to replace them with maybe i would replace the facebuster with a good ol' superkick as for the shiranui i don't know

I Know the last time he used the standing shiranui was in 2013 against cm punk as for the single underhook facebuster that used to be his finisher between the curb stomp and pedigree in 2015 but i still don't know what to replace them with maybe i would replace the facebuster with a good ol' superkick as for the shiranui i don't know

Man Rollins really needs to get some new moves added to his repertoire, its funny no one can think of any moves to replace those 3 moves with he hasn't used in years. Its like he stopped using like 4 moves and didn't replace them with anything.

^I have a set this year, and the superkick(standing) or ripcord knee beats Phoenix splash

Yeah If I was anyone looking for Updated Movesets and Done Well at that, I'd go with AgeofSandow and EastCoastKody. Being a Moveset Fan, these are the best money could buy and If I were you guys I'd give them a shot. :rock:

Archived