CAW slots

RatedDXLegend

So Im having an issue with downloading CAWs. Every time that I have attempted to download a CAW and I say attempt seeing thats all its been for me lately, I get a message saying that I do not have enough CAW slots. Ive counted not once but twice my CAW slots and Ive counted 54 slots both times. Is anyone else having this issue?

I figured it out. After deleting a bunch of stuff, I kept leaving my PS4 in sleep mode instead of turning it off. Last night it powered it off for 5 min and turned it back on. I went into CC and it let me download again.I guess I need to turn my PS4 off instead of leaving it in sleep mode. This can be closed now.

I figured it out. After deleting a bunch of stuff, I kept leaving my PS4 in sleep mode instead of turning it off. Last night it powered it off for 5 min and turned it back on. I went into CC and it let me download again.I guess I need to turn my PS4 off instead of leaving it in sleep mode. This can be closed now.

now that I think about it, I think 2K17 had the sake problem. The console had to be completely turned off and back on for those changes to be initialized

Archived