Perfect Overall.

AverageGamerJAB

I have a question. Could someone give me some pointers as to how to get the perfect overall for my CAWs. I joined a CAW League for XB1 and the overall limit is 88. Could someone give me some pointers as to how to make the best overall so my CAW isn't losing all the freaking time?

Don't try to be a jack of all trades. Focus on putting points in the primary way they are going to fight. If you are going with a powerhouse don't put much into things like aerial range and springboard. If your person uses a lot of kicks and almost no punches don't put much in arm strike.

You could also pick a wrestler with stats around that area and then adjust your character I believe Braun and AJ are 89 so if your character fights like one of them you could copy there stats and adjust slightly.

Sorry if this is too late but I think I can help, I just need more information. In your league do you cut promos? Also, do you have reversal limits turned on?

If you don't cut promos, you don't need to put any attributes into Mic Performance. Same with reversal limits, if it's turned off, you don't have to put attributes into Reversal. You will need to put attributes into Strike Reversal, Grapple Reversal & Aerial Reverse, but not Reversal itself.

Also, can you see the attributes of other people in your league?

Archived