What if we lost unlock all?

King RyderFan

If the gameplay is fun and the main attraction of the whole game, like WWE Allstars was then I would have no problem with playing to unlock certain things, but the gameplay in the current 2K games is kind of stale and gets old fast so having the entire roster unlocked right away keeps the game fresh. No way I would be able to play hundreds of matches just to unlock a few wrestlers here and there.

If the gameplay is fun and the main attraction of the whole game, like WWE Allstars was then I would have no problem with playing to unlock certain things, but the gameplay in the current 2K games is kind of stale and gets old fast so having the entire roster unlocked right away keeps the game fresh. No way I would be able to play hundreds of matches just to unlock a few wrestlers here and there.

I wouldn't go that far. It'd be stuff like "win the WWE title to unlock Stone Cold" or "win the tag titles to unlock the LOD"

I wouldnt care less. The days of when we actually had to play to unlock something was good. Instead of just being given everything. I guess those players never lived in the PSX days.

Uhh dude? My first SD game was SD1 on the PS1. Back then, I was a teen, didn't mind unlocking shit. When THQ finally gave us it? Of course I was gonna take it, lost interest sitting wasting my time trying to unlock things, now I prefer loading up the game, unlock everything and make my CAWs without any limitations.

Could just only have wrestlers locked, not their moves or clothes

Woops. I forgot to mention.. having access to every Wrestler in the game from day one to set up Universe Mode the way I want it. My bad.

I have over 112000 unused vc coins still..

50000 of those were from mycareer dlc boost..

So your real number isn't that high.

You basically bought a MT

I wouldnt care less. The days of when we actually had to play to unlock something was good. Instead of just being given everything. I guess those players never lived in the PSX days.

Uhh dude? My first SD game was SD1 on the PS1. Back then, I was a teen, didn't mind unlocking shit. When THQ finally gave us it? Of course I was gonna take it, lost interest sitting wasting my time trying to unlock things, now I prefer loading up the game, unlock everything and make my CAWs without any limitations.

I dont see why they make it easier now. Look how long it took to unlock HBK in No Mercy.

Well 2K flat-out said that all future games would include micro transactions and/or loot boxes, so yeah it ain't lookin too good. I seriously hope some of these anti-lootbox bills start getting passed soon.

Id like to see how that will work on the PC when its super easy to change a number into a different one.

Archived