WWE2K18 FEEDBACK SURVEY AVAILABLE.

Mr.Dreadful

i haven't seen anyone else mention it yet so i thought i would bring this to everyone's attention that WWEGames posted on their twitter about this feedback survey.

The #WWE2K18 Feedback Project is live! Take this survey to provide your thoughts directly to the developers. If you've got written notes, text boxes with tons of room appear throughout the survey.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/WWE2K18feedback

Supported the RTG mode and pushed it like Roman Reigns on 2K's throat, its the greatest thing ever happened in online part of WWE games. I voiced my opinion on new match types and universe mode. I have even asked for GM mode. Showed my negativity on this years career mode and asked them for total revamp of that mode with story driven like things with unexpected things.

Let's see how much they will listen to the community.

i haven't seen anyone else mention it yet so i thought i would bring this to everyone's attention that WWEGames posted on their twitter about this feedback survey.

The #WWE2K18 Feedback Project is live! Take this survey to provide your thoughts directly to the developers. If you've got written notes, text boxes with tons of room appear throughout the survey.

I wish they would stop making yearly games, WWE isn't Madden but Vince will demand it.

I wish they would stop making yearly games, WWE isn't Madden but Vince will demand it.

I like yearly WWE games since the roster every year changes. If we don't have a yearly WWE game we will not be able to play superstars like Aries and other superstars featured in the game only once. The thing that they need is to focus on the people who test their games for Bugs and Glitches. Since there are a lot and I don't know why those guys they hire don't see it when they test the game.

If only they could get us to test this game. Lol

Buried the *Censored* ouf of how we have to still delete logos one by one, there has got to be a faster way to get it done. And to make the logo limit more clear. Because it sure as hell is not an actual limit of a 1000 logos, i know that much.

And they need to somehow make managers part of Universe mode.

Buried the *Censored* ouf of how we have to still delete logos one by one, there has got to be a faster way to get it done. And to make the logo limit more clear. Because it sure as hell is not an actual limit of a 1000 logos, i know that much.

And they need to somehow make managers part of Universe mode.

Why do you have to delete them one by one? :o

Just curious cause I just check which are not used and I don't need anymore and check the box next to them, when I marked all I wanna have gone I confirm and all of them getting deleted at the same time.

I also wrote them about the Managers issue pitching the idea of having a Manager Slot for the Superstars.

Also asked for Special guest Referees, all Championship Slots being available to both genders so we can use the minor Championship for the women in a all women Show as also the women Slot for the men in a all male Show. Also asked for tournaments to be available in the universe mode along with a king of the ring ppv and a womens royal rumble modes.

Tons of other Things I asked for as also gave ideas for improvement but can't post them all here or my post will fill up like a whole page. :P

I mentioned the unfunny 1000 logo limit and how unfunny it is to delete logo's to download New caws.

Also mentioned the need for more New mask types in the caw mode

Damn! I forgot to mention that. :(

Most of all the fact that we don't have any half masks that can be really used with long hair, nor a variety of several different types to choose from. :(

Something I now wish I told them was how great their new upload system is compared to putting those codes in. That is one change I greatly appreciated.

Shit. I should've mentioned that because it is indeed way better

I took my time and wrote LOTS of information on everything in each section, whether or not mine or anybody gets read is unknown but a few things i touched up on were the following

:: Logo manager Options

To delete all logos that are NOT being used.

When deleting a superstar/arena etc the logos get deleted with them

::DLC

I want at least 3 Updated Entrance theme packs to be released through the year.

The games are pretty damn buggy, they need a small team to be fixing problems constantly with the current game at the time to try and fix anything we report, with regular download updates

::Creation Suite

Honestly i think t's great, very little other games let you have so much creation but to add my ideas are simple ones, little ones like being able to change the names of moves, better ways of naming alt attires, more popular announcer names such as other big superstars in the world that you can peice together

2k are VERY AWARE of the ammount of popular talented CAW creators we have on CC, i think the regular, well known creators should be given some kind of perk, unlimited uploads or just have some kind of little contact or something you know? They are the ones that keep our attires and game upto date, not 2k

::MyCareer/MyPlayer

MAKE THEM SEPERATELY100%

I don't use road to glory mode at all

I have a feeling 2k19 will use payment loot boxes as 2k18 was just a test to see how people liked it

I want to unlock clothing, superstars etc in the duration of my career or the VC Point system

Keep the concept of current MyCareer, but fix it completely side quests, main quests, make decsions matter, make choices given in promos/interviews with Renee Young take effect, have COMPLETE control of tag partners and who you want to rival/feud with

I did write alot more things but right now i can't remember what i wrote and don't wanna make this a massive poster!

Archived