Career mode help

Mizalike

Ehh, there's some cool stuff in Career mode... as long as you're playing a big guy so the *censored*ing royal rumble doesn't *Censored* you over.

and here's me as a crusierweight who has to win from 1 whilst eliminating ten dudes. I can't get to 9. Even if I cheat with the top corner thing, some fat *censored* comes to ruin my day and touches me onec and I'm out

Exactly. I appreciate what they tried to do with the rumble and think it'll work with more tweaking but good god, clearly no one bothered to test that for more than 3 minutes.

Is there a way out of this or am I *censored*ed? I got to 19 and had 16 eliminations (Strowmon stole one from me) but then Big Show came out and easily threw me over and it was like "lol sucks to be you, retry bitch"

Nope, I'm stuck at it too and the only way to get through it is through sheer brute force of will. Doesn't even let you exit out to buy new skills and such to make it easier.

You can buy skills still, as I added the Rumble Finisher one but I'm probably just *censored*ed :\. I'll try a few more times then give up

Archived