Captain's Hook 2

Mr155551

One Move that always struck me as odd was the second captain's hook basically it's like an avalanche captain's hook but instead of being a submission it's a grapple instead I've never seen kendrick use it like that before so can someone explain it to me?

he used it in the cruiserweight classic I believe. something to do with the position meant they couldnt make it a submission move apparently

Timschel explained that the games engine doesn't allow for submissions from the top rope position.

I think he used it in the CWC or when he was Cruiserweight Champion, but I definitely remember him doing it.

I wish it was like one of those old submissions pre-HCTP where you don't have to press anything, the opponent would just tap out depending on their damage lol

As I said before, its an issue of limitation by the engine. The engine itself would need adjusting, which Yukes... Well. The impression I get is that Yukes does whatever they can to avoid doing as much work as possible.

I don't really buy the whole "blame Yukes" stuff really. That's just 2K putting blame on the people who can't defend themselves to save face. Yukes do the majority of the work each year, and 2K directs. I think 2K are as much to blame as the other, but they don't have to answer to nobody because they have Take Two to ride off of the success of Rockstar and other far better publishers who rake in the money. It's complacency.

I don't really buy the whole "blame Yukes" stuff really. That's just 2K putting blame on the people who can't defend themselves to save face. Yukes do the majority of the work each year, and 2K directs. I think 2K are as much to blame as the other, but they don't have to answer to nobody because they have Take Two to ride off of the success of Rockstar and other far better publishers who rake in the money. It's complacency.

I mightve believed that if it werent for talks ive had with timschel and that these same issues were around in the THQ says, with Yukes being the tie between and.. You know, the ones programming the majority of the game. I can tell someone to make an omelette but if theyre incompetent then chances are it'll just turn out to be regular scrambled eggs.

In not saying 2K18 is blameless, far from it. As the directors they HAVE to take some blame, but I think Yukes doesnt really have an incentive to program worth a damn, plus WWEs idiotic once-a-year mandate means rushing is a must if everythings to be ready in time.

Archived