DPW is Hiring!!!

AS-Badger

27654713_10212440272975101_6698480042916

Hello fellow CAW makers and creators. Do you have an awesome CAW sat waiting to be shown off to the world? Do you want to become part of something fun and exciting for everyone involved? If so then DPW could be the place for you!

Destiny Pro Wrestling is a new (brand new) promotion looking to put on great shows on YouTube for the world to watch, and for that, we need talent!
If you/your caw are unique, based in realism and is well made then we need you!

If you are interested, drop a comment and you will be sent the details in full!

Come be a part of Destiny!

As I say to any such show, fed, etc. that wants to use my caws, I'm fine with any of them being used as long as i'm given proper credit.

This for me as well. Izy is still uploaded I believe. One of my best and favorite caws. Austin Quinn as well. I have the Powertrip as well.

Hi guys, wow a great response so thank you so much for showing some interest.

What we are looking for is people to "play" their caws, so for example if your character needs to cut a promo, you could record on as an audio file and we can put it onto the show.

If possible we;d like people to be able to put their matches together, with their opponent using online modes etc.

Rather than just me using your guys amazing CaWs, we all work together to put on amazing shows!

if you guys are still interested then please drop me a PM on facebook : https://www.facebook.com/ben.siddall.10

Cheers guys, looking forward to hearing from you!

Peace!

My connection unfortunately makes the already barely working online a near impossibility. If you still wanna use my caws I'm fine with that but I'd be hands off as I am with BPW

• 3 months later...

I have a few caws that you might like, just type in RNR in the search engine to find them. I have Fred Durst, Erik and Bjarni Magnusson, Gary my MMa Based CAW, El Grapadura (inspired by a WCW/ECW Rey), El Ave De Guerra (inspired by Fenix), Akane Matsudo (my meiko satomura caw) Stacey Adams( my heel stacy kebler looking CAW), Billy Sharpe (my old school heel with a harley race inspired moveset) and Gorial, my black metal inspired CAW.

• 2 weeks later...

I have my ''Main Event Pack'' if you will uploaded to community creation, look under #TheMoominBrand I am sure you will find them.

My Best is:

g0Ah8vc.jpg

Chad Hardy

Debut: WWE Smackdown Shut Your Mouth

Approx Age 36

6 x PWA World Heavyweight Championship

4 x Atlantic Championship

2 x Tag Team Championships (*The Machine, *Carter Black)

PWA’s only 1st and only Triple Crown Champion, the main attraction. Think AJ Styles when he was at the top of his game on the Indies and TNA. Has great technical and athletic ability and just over 6ft tall. High flying and entertaining.

Originally debuted in Smackdown Shut Your Mouth. Made a joke storyline he was a long lost younger Hardy Brother.

Since then and the addition to creating your own show etc., he became a main event star. My friend was always better than me at the game, so I used use the Atlantic Title on Chad, and he (The Machine) always held the World Title. I challenged him once to drop the Atlantic Title if I couldn’t beat him for the world title, I chose a ladder match, and the rest is history. Another friend witnessed it and said to us it was like watching an actual PPV event and it seemed it actually meant something.

Finishers/Signatures:

Diving Hardy Leg Drop (Was a Corkscrew Leg Drop when Create-A-Finisher was available)

Chad Lock (Catch Twisting Arm Bar)

Swinging Twist of Fate (Sets up for the Leg Drop

Archived