Game Changer Wrestling

Lil' Kazu

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seems like they don't like whatever contract they signed with IWTV which is weird cause I don't remember seeing a ton of their stuff on their site.  And im guessing that whatever deal is in place the contract cant be broken so they are gonna get fans to go after IWTV for them which is kinda shitty.

• 4 months later...

Last night was a great show, btw. I didn't realize it was advertised as 8pm Vegas time, so I thought it was already under way at 8pm EST. Turned out, I could watch the entire show, because it didn't even start till 11pm. Jack Cartwheel caught my eye. Never even heard of this dude...but, he wrestles a lot like Pac. Lio Rush still out here living his best life and giving back to the indies by helping to put over new stars. Janella vs Kat was brutal. I really thought Allie was messed up at the end. I don't normally get emotional about such things, but I almost teared up a bit. She seemed really messed up. Glad to hear she's doing okay. Effy vs Dark Sheik was a surprise, as I wasn't expecting the crowd to be pro Sheik and essentially booing Effy. Always used to Effy being loved globally. Main event was fine. Obviously anticipating that there might be that surprise appearance at the end, and it was still surreal even I knew it was a possibility. Only stinker of a match was Shlak vs Finau. And, I don't know...that just is what it is. Shlak is an interesting dude, but he really doesn't have "good" matches. He's kinda like a human piss break. You might miss him doing some wild shit...but it isn't going to be anything that you don't already expect from him. Overall, maybe an A- of a show. Very solid all around, but a few detracting moments. Pretty good booking. Pretty good flow. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived