Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Lil' Kazu

Game Changer Wrestling

Man, G-Raver must be really lucky because he's really cutting it close.

Terrified his luck is going to run out tbh. He's pretty sloppy at times and rarely has a match without a close call it seems. tbh I was a bit worried when he returned to wrestling only like a month after getting what was supposedly a bad concussion and did that high fall

So am I. I mean him and Shlak have to be the sloppiest members of the GCW roster. He better take the time to heal up.

I wonder if Rickey Shane Page will be ever come back. I would love to see him in GCW.

Terrified his luck is going to run out tbh. He's pretty sloppy at times and rarely has a match without a close call it seems. tbh I was a bit worried when he returned to wrestling only like a month after getting what was supposedly a bad concussion and did that high fall

So am I. I mean him and Shlak have to be the sloppiest members of the GCW roster. He better take the time to heal up.

I wonder if Rickey Shane Page will be ever come back. I would love to see him in GCW.

Yeah I like Shalk but god damn he can be sloppy. I have an appreciation for him though. He'd got an aura to him that almost reminds me of a GG Allin type character in a wrestling ring. Not to mention he looks like a wrestler. tbh a lot of deathmatch guys these days look either dumpy or not particularly threatening so it's cool to see a guy like that who is built like a shaved gorilla.

Was RSP ever in GCW? I know he and Gage did some stuff in other feds but I though RSP was always a "CZW guy" in the whole CZW vs. GCW bullshit. Would love to see him back/there regardless. for what its worth, he hasn't wrestled for CZW since last December.

Yeah I like Shalk but god damn he can be sloppy. I have an appreciation for him though. He'd got an aura to him that almost reminds me of a GG Allin type character in a wrestling ring. Not to mention he looks like a wrestler. tbh a lot of deathmatch guys these days look either dumpy or not particularly threatening so it's cool to see a guy like that who is built like a shaved gorilla.

Was RSP ever in GCW? I know he and Gage did some stuff in other feds but I though RSP was always a "CZW guy" in the whole CZW vs. GCW bullshit. Would love to see him back/there regardless. for what its worth, he hasn't wrestled for CZW since last December.

You know, I'm not really sure. Yeah, he disappeared after Cage of Death '18. I wonder if he's just taking time away. He took a lot of nasty bumps in the past year. I still remember that match with Tremont

I know he's done some other US indies and some Japan/Europe stuff. Not sure if he's gone from CZW but tbh it wouldn't surprise me. Their roster is a shell of what it was a couple of years ago. It's like GCW blew up in popularity and CZW did absolutely nothing to stay relevant to fans.

I Can't Feel My Face was pretty good. Deppen and Atlas naturally killed it, and i kinda love this whole RSP angle. RSP legit had trouble making his way through the crowd due to the amount of hate he has from the fans and its *censored*ing fantastic. They just booked Starr v Dickinson for there show at the end of the month, i love this promotion so much.

Man, 2020 can go screw itself. First the virus, then Shad, then Hana, then the roots, and now Danny Havoc is gone. He was one of my favorites to watch in CZW and GCW. Rest peacefully Danny.

20200531_213343.jpg

He at least got to have one last run in Japan.

I know he lost his wife earlier this year, they are reunited now.

Last night's main event was the most insane shit ive ever seen in wrestling. I never felt uncomfortable watching anything but man did i watching that.