Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lil' Kazu

Game Changer Wrestling

Nick Gage wins it back eventually.

Tosses it to the fans and tells them to destroy it. 

Nothing like that has ever happened before...so it would be pretty awesome.

I'm sure Cardona paid a pretty penny for that and probably wants to display it with his other belts. But it's a good idea if he gets a replica. :lol:

Edited by Fight Me.

Of course, Cardona is going to say it was an unsanctioned match...and he still has the "Universal title". So...that will definitely be an angle moving forward.

It is kind of BS that they made him lose a month after he won it especially since he pretty much put gcw on the map of people actually noticing the show when he won the title cuz of all the press they got because of it

Matt was on Jericho's pod recently. They recorded it a while ago, but he mentioned how it's a problem cause he's been all booked up at other indy places and he's had to take red-eye flights to make these shows and all that. So maybe it was just that they wanted him on for more shows than he could've committed to. Plus, like Gen said, he could still run around with the Universal title. If anything, it might get him more heat to claim he's the actual champion.

Edited by Fight Me.

Its weird, cause anyone minus Deppen and i wouldn't be too happy with Fuches wrestling. But Deppen legit carrys everyone to good matches. 

Im curious about this, NYC usually has stricter laws against blood and you would assume this is where you do Mox v Colon which should be a bloodbath. We saw that tribute to cide show get closed cause Gage opened up Low Life Louie bad. Promo is really well done though.