Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lil' Kazu

Game Changer Wrestling

On 8/3/2021 at 11:35 PM, Fight Me. said:

So, what does the text at the end say?

Looks like the first part says "responding to [producer/freedom] of world opinion ??? official bout [confidential/continental/] ???"

Maybe it's just some random shit they put in that they never expected anyone to read. Lol.

Untitled-2.png.0a1a4c30a69719e7c4d1f2014d80a338.png

Edited by Generations

3 hours ago, Fight Me. said:
Isn't Disco a known homophobe? Well, let's see how this goes. Hope Effy works stiffs against him.

Not exclusivly, the man has a ton if shitty things to say...he is all in all a horrible person...would be neat if Effy knocks the guy down a few levels for real.

But man, GCW is on fire currently...absolutly fantastic what they do currently.

Disco vs Effy is definitely a headscratcher. Disco also seems like the type of asshole who isn't vaxxed. 

Disco representing 'Future Stars of Wrestling' is also hilarious. Guy wasn't even a star in his own time.

Edited by Generations

*censored*ing hell GCW, slow down man.
Im already in love with you guys...i can only get this hard. XD XD

Cant wait for this, if god damn Covid wouldnt be a thing still, i would definitly buy some tickets and fly over there for a few shows.

Cardona as champ is probably my fav thing. Could have never imagined he'd be this amazing at working all of the GCW fans. Dude would have been a god in 1990s ECW lmao Really enjoying his run, and whoever takes the belt off him will be a mega star

The think that makes this so great is he was a “safe” E guy for so long. If he was an Indy legend or some other random guy, it wouldn’t have the same effect. :lol: