• Please log in to reply
109 replies to this topic

#101 Motown Saint

Motown Saint

Hero of the Night

• 2,729 posts
  • SEN (PS3): SonofMotown

Posted 01 September 2019 - 12:14 AM

Man, G-Raver must be really lucky because he's really cutting it close.

Terrified his luck is going to run out tbh. He's pretty sloppy at times and rarely has a match without a close call it seems. tbh I was a bit worried when he returned to wrestling only like a month after getting what was supposedly a bad concussion and did that high fall

So am I. I mean him and Shlak have to be the sloppiest members of the GCW roster. He better take the time to heal up.

I wonder if Rickey Shane Page will be ever come back. I would love to see him in GCW.

#102 Astro Zombie

Astro Zombie

Legend

• Members
  • 8,345 posts

Posted 01 September 2019 - 09:01 AM

Terrified his luck is going to run out tbh. He's pretty sloppy at times and rarely has a match without a close call it seems. tbh I was a bit worried when he returned to wrestling only like a month after getting what was supposedly a bad concussion and did that high fall

So am I. I mean him and Shlak have to be the sloppiest members of the GCW roster. He better take the time to heal up.

I wonder if Rickey Shane Page will be ever come back. I would love to see him in GCW.

Yeah I like Shalk but god damn he can be sloppy. I have an appreciation for him though. He'd got an aura to him that almost reminds me of a GG Allin type character in a wrestling ring. Not to mention he looks like a wrestler. tbh a lot of deathmatch guys these days look either dumpy or not particularly threatening so it's cool to see a guy like that who is built like a shaved gorilla.

Was RSP ever in GCW? I know he and Gage did some stuff in other feds but I though RSP was always a "CZW guy" in the whole CZW vs. GCW bullshit. Would love to see him back/there regardless. for what its worth, he hasn't wrestled for CZW since last December.

#103 Motown Saint

Motown Saint

Hero of the Night

• 2,729 posts
  • SEN (PS3): SonofMotown

Posted 01 September 2019 - 10:08 AM

Yeah I like Shalk but god damn he can be sloppy. I have an appreciation for him though. He'd got an aura to him that almost reminds me of a GG Allin type character in a wrestling ring. Not to mention he looks like a wrestler. tbh a lot of deathmatch guys these days look either dumpy or not particularly threatening so it's cool to see a guy like that who is built like a shaved gorilla.

Was RSP ever in GCW? I know he and Gage did some stuff in other feds but I though RSP was always a "CZW guy" in the whole CZW vs. GCW bullshit. Would love to see him back/there regardless. for what its worth, he hasn't wrestled for CZW since last December.

You know, I'm not really sure. Yeah, he disappeared after Cage of Death '18. I wonder if he's just taking time away. He took a lot of nasty bumps in the past year. I still remember that match with Tremont

#104 Astro Zombie

Astro Zombie

Legend

• Members
  • 8,345 posts

Posted 01 September 2019 - 03:14 PM

I know he's done some other US indies and some Japan/Europe stuff. Not sure if he's gone from CZW but tbh it wouldn't surprise me. Their roster is a shell of what it was a couple of years ago. It's like GCW blew up in popularity and CZW did absolutely nothing to stay relevant to fans.

#105 Lunchbox

Lunchbox

Mr. Wonderful

• Global Moderator
  • 25,723 posts

Posted 15 September 2019 - 02:21 AM

GIVE ME BATISTA V KROSS

#106 Lunchbox

Lunchbox

Mr. Wonderful

• Global Moderator
  • 25,723 posts

Posted 14 January 2020 - 02:48 AM

I Can't Feel My Face was pretty good. Deppen and Atlas naturally killed it, and i kinda love this whole RSP angle. RSP legit had trouble making his way through the crowd due to the amount of hate he has from the fans and its *censored*ing fantastic. They just booked Starr v Dickinson for there show at the end of the month, i love this promotion so much.

#107 King Nova

King Nova

Legend

• Members
  • 6,361 posts
  • SEN (PS3): OhSoNoVa

Posted 14 January 2020 - 03:50 AM

Moxley vs Barnett is official too. Good *censored*ing lord

#108 Lunchbox

Lunchbox

Mr. Wonderful

• Global Moderator