Game Changer Wrestling

Lil' Kazu

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37 minutes ago, Generations said:

They probably made Cardona champion so Mox could win the title off him and be the "face". Not sure it will work, though.

But, honestly...I'm surprised that Cardona took that much punishment. Huge kudos to the guy for proving a lot of people wrong.

I really thought they pulled Gage from the Colon match last week because the plan was to eventually put the belt on Colon, guess i was wrong. 

I'm not sure they'd give GCW that big a rub tbh. Sure RSP has appeared on Dark once, but overall fans would just be confused if he showed up I think.

I could be underestimating him though, who knows. But they don't even help Impact out like that lol

3 hours ago, Generations said:

Every promotion other than WWE is *censored*ing fire right now. Lol.

Well you could argue Smackdown is at least smoking, but yeah...so much *censored*ing awesome stuff going on while the WWE for the most part is just wobbling across the streets.

Didnt thought Cardona had it in him, but he made it through far better than i expected.
Lets see where this goes, im enjoying the hell out of this.

Meltzer is in general not a fan of Deathmatch wrestling right? Cant remember if he talks much about GCW and stuff.
Its one of those Situations where he is the kind of guy who he normally calls out for not knowing what is going on.

Yeah its not cool to throw beer cans etc in the ring, plastic bottles or so sure, they dont hurt...but unopened beer cans or so is not cool.
But the reaction was what they were aiming for and the fans knew that and played along.

3 minutes ago, Fight Me. said:

Looking back at the footage, I feel bad for Kid Ref still being in the ring when the beer cans came in flying lol

Kris Levin is the *censored*ing man. He's legit my favorite ref...and he loves that shit.

I remember there were a couple shows back to back where he got a cut on his pants from broken glass or something, and he showed that shit off all weekend. Hahaha.

Archived