Game Changer Wrestling

Lil' Kazu

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Onita announced for JJSB3. Gage is the only logical choice for him.

Also this exchange which better be *censored*ing real:

https://twitter.com/WillOspreay/status/1055556947716595714

Holy Smokes! Red vs Ospreay is a match I thought I never wanted...until now. This better be freaking true

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

What did everyone think of TOS4?

Liked the show overall. I kind of wish Gage defended the title throughout the tournament. G-Raver pinning him and making it to the finals definitely feels like a hseed planted. Shame G-Raver got hurt like 30 seconds into the final. Hope he's okay. Gotta say though, He's sloppy af. He's gotta be the sloppiest *name* deathmatch guy.

Like I said, Raver going over Gage seems like a seed but if Raver isn't the guy to dethrone Gage, it NEEDS to be Alex Colon. He's killed it several times this year with some huge Japanese names. Crossing Kodaka and Sakuda off the list on the same night is huge.

Kodaka has always been hit and miss with me, always felt like a generic brand Yuko Miyamoto idk why, and he was decent here, but Sakuda absolutely KILLED it. I know Japanese talents are expensive but I really hope this isn't his last time in the US. He's got young Kasai vibes to him. That young Japanese guy who'll do anything.

Jimmy Lloyd is a guy I expected to win going into this and honestly he kind of disappointed me throughout. His match with Sasuke was on its way to being a dud until they picked it up. I cringed when I saw him take the scissor board bump in the second round. Was really hoping he and Sakuda would get a match but I guess they're saving that for Japan. I really hope they give Lloyd the tournament win at either NGI (If it happens this year) or at TOS next year. I feel like he's at a point where it could catapult him into the upper tier of deathmatch guys.

I'm really surprised that KENTA didn't appear at all. Especially with Bloodsport II being announced and it being at the same venue.

The backyard show, Bloodsport II and the Japan shows are the next shows that are the most appealing to me.

I wouldn't be surprised if Colon took the belt off Gage before the Japan shows. Hes been their best dude when hes booked. Lloyd is getting there and Raver is sloppy aswell as Shalk.

I was kinda hoping they kept the Bloodsports to mania weekend it makes them so much more special. But ill still go. And *Censored* i want to go to that backyard show so bad. Got my tickets to the Sekimoto show, no idea who he should face thought. Dickinson is the obvious choice but Beyond is already running that.

I've heard that they want to expand the Bloodsport brand. It's a cool concept and I'm okay with it being more than once a year but I feel like once every 4-6 months is a good schedule for them. GCW already has a ton going on and the last thing they wanna do is make Bloodsport lose that special feeling it has

• 4 weeks later...

Archived