Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jmerc

Official Elimination Chamber Discussion Thread

Man, not saying they are, but if those steroid allegations against Roman turn out to be true, then they've *censored*ed over yet another Mania.

Its so crazy they did that just to send the fans home

happy because they know their plan is unpopular

Rosenberg pulling the Cena Smirk shit.

I think it might change into a triple threat match for the Universal Championship at Wrestlemania...

Nah they need that big Roman/Brock rematch thats gunna be lame af.

Nah fr what the actual *Censored* is wrong with this company? They want Roman to be the face of the company so bad that they're okay with the face to be squashed to send the fans home happy?

Also this baldy poser on Raw Talk can *Censored* off

Roman could kick babies for fun and the WWE would still say to itself "YEP, he's our guy! Those babies must be evil!"

Alright show but nothing really happened. Honestly the best thing was the contract signing cause of Kurt. Nothing was bad match wise but nothing interesting happened either. Just glad Braun looked like an absolute destroyer god.

And this crowd *censored*ing sucked a fat dick.

"It may involve me stepping outside the proper etiquette in the WWE"

John Cena politely and professionally turning heel is the most John Cena thing John Cena has ever done

Props to them for keeping Braun looking strong. Theyve always managed to keep his booking consistent even in defeat.

Wait, am I actually reading that you guys were mad that Roman won? Was there any doubt that he wasnt? Dont know why you guys get so worked up about the obvious haha

Props to them for keeping Braun looking strong. Theyve always managed to keep his booking consistent even in defeat.

Wait, am I actually reading that you guys were mad that Roman won? Was there any doubt that he wasnt? Dont know why you guys get so worked up about the obvious haha

If you tell me you're going to punch me in the face, i'm still going to be mad when you punch me in the face.

I mean, there's a difference between being negatively surprised and being upset despite seeing it coming but w/e man

Thats always been a rule

Really? I couldve swore Ive seen pins and tap-outs outside the ring portion of the chamber on older chamber matches.

Nah it's always in the ring

This is not true, it was outside the ring as well in the past, this is the first year I hear them mention it has to be inside the ring.

Check this video, it shows several eliminations outside the ring. https://youtu.be/kUR8Msq0JlA for example at 2:05 & 2:20.

random WM match predictions after tonight

Finn w/ Club vs Miz w/ Miztourage IC title

Braun vs Rollins (winner gets added to Brock vs Roman)

Elias wins the ATGMBT or something