Official Elimination Chamber Discussion Thread

Jmerc

YiB0ATp.png

Universal Championship Number 1 Contender Match

Elimination Chamber Match

*Winner to face Brock Lesnar for the Universal Title at WrestleMania

Roman Reigns def. Intercontinental Champion The Miz, Seth Freakin' Rollins, John Cena, Braun Strowman, Elias and Finn Balor

Ia1OSqT.jpg

RAW Women's Championship Match

Elimination Chamber Match

Alexa Bliss © def. Bayley, Sasha Banks, Sonya Deville, Mandy Rose and Mickie James

sCkJyyd.jpg

Grudge Match

Singles Match

Asuka def. Nia Jax

*If Nia Jax wins, she will join Asuka in a Women's Championship match at WrestleMania

FH2kVMZ.jpg

Ronda Rousey Signs RAW Contract

In Ring Segment

Ronda Rousey, Kurt Angle, Stephanie McMahon and Triple H

hAJnC74.jpg

Grudge Match

Singles Match

"Woken" Matt Hardy def. Bray Wyatt

CQDSnJ2.jpg

• Replies 881
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Elias' render looks really *censored*ing weird - like his head has been photoshopped onto someone else's body :lol:

There is always one terrible render in stuff like that. I do wonder how some of them get passed management.

Happy my boy Elias is in the chamber match for the right to face Lesnar in the main event of WM.

A year ago I would have never guessed.

To be fair, I dont think it means all that much. An oppurtunity for sure though. Masters, Mike Knox, Kozlov and R-Truth were all in Chambers. Although the latter two also had PPV title matches so they dont count as much.

Really don't see who's a great opponent for Asuka for Mania - she just beat Sasha this week so why repeat that and it's not very believable that if it was Alexa vs. Asuka that the former would have any chance retaining. Early, early prediction is it's Alexa vs. Sasha vs. Nia vs. Mickie vs. Mandy vs. Sonya

With either Alexa retaining or Sasha/Nia winning. I reckon the original plan was for Paige to pick it up here and build Asuka vs. Paige (and Absolution) for the title. Hmmmmmmm

Archived