Official Elimination Chamber Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 881
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They won't end Asuka streak on a countout...

Um, a countout won't mean her streak is over. She's undefeated cause no one can pin or submit her, so a countout would be fine. Think of it like how Aleister Black is booked in a way.

Besides, what else can they do? They can't have Nia lose the match, or else who is Alexa Bliss gonna face at Wrestlemania? Ronda Rousey? I don't think so, she's not ready for a title shot.

Asuka's streak won't end before Mania. She will be "never pinned, never submitted, never counted out and never DQ'd" heading into Mania. I could see the Raw Women's Match being a multiple woman match.

She's lost matches before tho, such as battle royals and her partners being pinned in tags etc. I mean sure she did end up winning (oops, I was wrong too) but a count out of DQ loss wouldn't have counted. The easiest way would've been to have someone attack Nia, she wins by DQ - it seems like she's gonna fight Nia but then it turns out Nia was in on it, so mega heel and now it's a TT.

Most of the reports I came over said that the Ronda/Stephanie feud is mainly to make a name for Stephanie outside of the WWE as they feel her name as a McMahon is not as big as the rest of the family and lots of people who ain't that much into wrestling don't even recognize her name.

Archived