Official Elimination Chamber Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 881
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why didn't Finn pin Strowman after doing Coup De Grace? You'd think that'd be his priority, or anyone else's in the match.

It wasn't Falls Count Anywhere. I'm pretty sure Finn did it when Braun was outside the ring and there was no way they were rolling his giant ass back in lmao.

It really does suck that there aren't FCA rules tho. I swear the Chamber definitely used to be...definitely always has been in the games lol.

I don't see how that post match attack was supposed to help anything. Strowman looked OP as *Censored* going out regardless of a dub or not. *censored*ing Reigns up isn't gonna take away that 'Mania spot unless he aimed to injure him, lol.

Anyways, I think last year's Chamber match shits on this year's. Not to say this one was bad at all, but I thought it was a bit underwhelming. I think I enjoyed the Women's EC more aside from Sasha's bitch ass no-selling the Twisted Bliss off the damn pod.

Why didn't Finn pin Strowman after doing Coup De Grace? You'd think that'd be his priority, or anyone else's in the match.

It wasn't Falls Count Anywhere. I'm pretty sure Finn did it when Braun was outside the ring and there was no way they were rolling his giant ass back in lmao.

It really does suck that there aren't FCA rules tho. I swear the Chamber definitely used to be...definitely always has been in the games lol.

optional up to current gen

Clean sweep. It was, a show.

Dude. They had Braun Strowman eliminate everybody. With ease. The powerslam is now easily the second most protected finish in WWE. Braun looked so good......and then they just had Roman Reigns beat him. Everyone knew he was winning but why have him beat the coolest guy in the match at the end?

- Bayley really shined in the EC. Very happy with her performance and the development in her and Sashas storyline. Really loved Alexas promo after the match though. She nearly got me. A nice moment when they cut to a little girl holding the womens championship just before Bliss went back to her wicked ways.

- Asuka and Nia may have had the best match of the night. It kinda looked like Nia maybe had a shoulder up on the pinfall? Regardless the post match attack was vicious. With two weeks before Fastlane Asuka has time to clap back ar Nia before (hopefully) switching to SmackDown to face Charlotte at Mania. I would have her make an appearance at Fastlane at the conclusion of the womens title match.

- Even though he may not have won the Chamber match, I hope that Braun isnt finished with interjecting himself into the Universal title match at Mania. Roman-Brock on its own will be welcome opportunity for fans to voice their displeasure during the match and it will fall dead. It needs Braun to be added so that the people who dont want Brock or Roman as champion have someone to cheer for.

- All in all a solid show. The women had really good showings and the Ronda Rousey segment was very good even with some forced dialogue from Kurt Angle exposing Steph and Hunters plan for backstabbing. Several stories have been setup for Mania which I expected and expect to continue in full force starting tonight on Raw.

Both Chamber matches were alright, but it was a pretty boring show. Braun and Elias came out looking great, Braun especially.

Rousey segment was awkward until the last minute or two.

Can we stop calling Nia Jax an irresistible force? Asuka is an irresistible force, Nia is just tall and fat.

I just finished the show and can't remember what the midcard matches were.

Meh PPV. Women's Chamber match was alright, nothing to rave about. Men's Chamber match was a bit better but still nothing to rave about. Rest of the matches were ass. Rousey/Authority/Angle segment was the best part of the show after Braun. Speaking of whom, it's a disgrace that man didn't win and won't be competing for the Universal title at 'Mania. He deserves soooo much more than just an IC championship match man.

how was the show?

*censored*ing brutal, Jesus Christ. No matches worth going out of your way to see, the Rousey segment was a trainwreck and nothing important happened. Plus it felt like it was at least 12 hours long.

"Asuka is a monster and probably the most irresistible force in wrestling ever. So let's have her beat Nia Jax, but do it via roll-up and have the fat *Censored* destroy her after the match to make it look like she got lucky, going into Wrestlemania."

Yes but did you know that Nia is THE IRRESISTABLE FORCE?

- Asuka and Nia may have had the best match of the night. It kinda looked like Nia maybe had a shoulder up on the pinfall? Regardless the post match attack was vicious. With two weeks before Fastlane Asuka has time to clap back ar Nia before (hopefully) switching to SmackDown to face Charlotte at Mania. I would have her make an appearance at Fastlane at the conclusion of the womens title match.

- All in all a solid show. The women had really good showings and the Ronda Rousey segment was very good even with some forced dialogue from Kurt Angle exposing Steph and Hunters plan for backstabbing. Several stories have been setup for Mania which I expected and expect to continue in full force starting tonight on Raw.

Can I call this sexism or?

Womens Chamber started boring, but from Mickie's entry onward in picked up. Sasha kicking off Bayley was great.

Made myself a drink during the first part of Bar vs Worldwide, but the latter half was ok.

Asuka vs Nia was ok, nothing special. Why the hell would Nia attack her afterwards? I hate they keep insisting Nia is worth caring about. She's really not.

Hardy vs Wyatt was spent grabbing food and another drink.

Rousey can't talk holy shit. I hope they bring the charisma out of there. It happened with Styles and Gulak, it can happen with her.

Mens Chamber was fun if only for Braun. I was HOOKED on this man destroying everyone. I knew Roman was winning, so I didn't get my hopes up, but God damn this was Braun's match. And the post-match attack surprised the hell out of me. Praying it means he gets into the Mania title match, and not just get fed to Reigns in a week.

I enjoyed the Hardy Wyatt match the most actually, at least with it I legitimately wasn't sure who was winning.

I have no interest in Roman vs Brock at mania, but at least there should be some other fantastic matches to carry the show, like AJ vs Nakamura or Asuka vs anyone as long as it isn't *censored*ing Nia Jax because holy shit that woman ruins everything she touches.

Archived