Official Elimination Chamber Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 881
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Props to them for keeping Braun looking strong. Theyve always managed to keep his booking consistent even in defeat.

Wait, am I actually reading that you guys were mad that Roman won? Was there any doubt that he wasnt? Dont know why you guys get so worked up about the obvious haha

Props to them for keeping Braun looking strong. Theyve always managed to keep his booking consistent even in defeat.

Wait, am I actually reading that you guys were mad that Roman won? Was there any doubt that he wasnt? Dont know why you guys get so worked up about the obvious haha

If you tell me you're going to punch me in the face, i'm still going to be mad when you punch me in the face.

I mean, there's a difference between being negatively surprised and being upset despite seeing it coming but w/e man

Thats always been a rule

Really? I couldve swore Ive seen pins and tap-outs outside the ring portion of the chamber on older chamber matches.

Nah it's always in the ring

This is not true, it was outside the ring as well in the past, this is the first year I hear them mention it has to be inside the ring.

Check this video, it shows several eliminations outside the ring. https://youtu.be/kUR8Msq0JlA for example at 2:05 & 2:20.

Archived