Official Elimination Chamber Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 881
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Finn gets one up on Cena and eliminates him, maybe via stomp off the top of the pod. Then Cena attacks him the following night because he ruined his chance to face Brock for the title (even though Cena took away two chances from Finn already). Have Cena walk the heel line without being heel as per usual and give us Balor vs Cena at Mania. Rather see that than Cena vs Taker tbh

I doubt a feud between Cena and Finn will happen (at least not right now), but shout out to you for thinking that Cena would be the least bit heel-ish (no matter what he does) going in to 'Mania against him, especially at this point of his career. If Cena does happen to get himself in a feud w/ Balor, there's no scenario where I don't see Balor becoming a full heel - especially w/ Gallows n' Gun by his side.

Balor has Anderson and Gallows though. If you remove them from the equation, he can def pull the underdog babyface card.

Although I also would prefer him as a heel because as things are, I would not care to see his underdog story. Only underdog babyface that has me on his side atm is Gargano.

YiB0ATp.png

Universal Championship Number 1 Contender Match

Elimination Chamber Match

*Winner to face Brock Lesnar for the Universal Title at WrestleMania

Intercontinental Champion The Miz vs. Seth Freakin' vs. Rollins Roman Reigns vs. John Cena vs. Braun Strowman vs. Elias vs. Finn Balor

Ia1OSqT.jpg

Ronda Rousey Signs RAW Contract

In Ring Segment

Ronda Rousey & Kurt Angle

MEcmyl0.jpg

Yeah I'm sure it'll be triple threat to start with Miz/Balor/Rollins. It's only right since they got a second chance to enter the chamber, so they both should start along with Miz. I know Rollins technically didn't get a second chance but he was a last minute addition.

I'm pretty damn interested in this match now. A lot of shit can go down, and several potential Mania matches could be set up in the Chamber alone. Depending on who wins, Cena vs Balor, Reigns vs Rollins, and Strowman vs Miz could all potentially get set up.

Roman is winning and facing Lesnar, that has been the plan all year long and I don't see them changing it.

Strowman will probably go after Miz and the Intercontinental title

Rollins and Balor will probably face off again. Ever since the Balor Club formations and it seems like stuff between them has been really competitive

Cena will probably face Taker if rumors are true

Archived