Official Elimination Chamber Discussion Thread

Jmerc

No, he didnt get jobbed. Not to mention Cena isnt Slater...Cena is a 16-time World Champion.

Cena looked half interested during the match because he was giving the crowd verbals. And he STILL beat Finn. Like he needed the win anyway, he could have easily gone over someone else to be in the chamber.

• Replies 881
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I literally *censored*ing hate when a particular favorite is beaten clean by John Cena and it's considered a "job" or a "burial". It was a back-and-forth, competitive match that took two AA's for Cena to beat Finn - and the second being an avalanche version.

This is me generally speaking, but if you don't know the true meaning for any of those terms in pro-wrestling, stop *censored*ing using it.

I love Balor and even i knew Cena was beating him. Same situation with Kane last year just because Balor loses to these guys dont mean hes *censored*ed or jobbed out. His time will come but these losses are for storyline purpose and as long as he looks strong in defeat, who cares. Hell AJ Styles has lost to James Ellworth & Jinder Mahal and now hes WWE champion lol. Finns time will come hes obviously still a big player in WWEs eyes.

I love Balor and even i knew Cena was beating him. Same situation with Kane last year just because Balor loses to these guys dont mean hes *censored*ed or jobbed out. His time will come but these losses are for storyline purpose and as long as he looks strong in defeat, who cares. Hell AJ Styles has lost to James Ellworth & Jinder Mahal and now hes WWE champion lol. Finns time will come hes obviously still a big player in WWEs eyes.

Im a big advocate of Finn, and even I know he hasnt been jobbed or buried. Hes a had a few losses (Kane, and Cena this past week) that I wish he wouldve won, but Im not exactly mad. More so impatient, as I want him as a major player already haha. I was so excited when he won the Universal Championship, and devastated when he lost it. Im just waiting on him to be on top again.

No, he didnt get jobbed. Not to mention Cena isnt Slater...Cena is a 16-time World Champion.

Cena looked half interested during the match because he was giving the crowd verbals. And he STILL beat Finn. Like he needed the win anyway, he could have easily gone over someone else to be in the chamber.

Who the hell are you to say that Cena was half interested? How would you know? Are you close to Cena irl?

Heath Slater.

I wish.

One of my favourite chamber memories is Santino making it to the final two and having a competitive match with Bryan. Again, much more fun than the obvious Reigns victory.

Anything is more fun than Reigns winning.

That loss to Kane was inexcusable and really hurt Finn, imo. Not just the loss but didn't he get beat up by Kane in the following weeks too? Kane is at a point where him beating people makes them look weak but people beating him means nothing. No one's going 'oh shit Finn Balor beat Kane, that's huge!'.

Heath Slater.

To be honest, I could see him winning a battle royal for the final spot or something. It kinda fits the story they're running with him. I don't know how probable it is, but I'm sure it's at least been discussed by creative.

I doubt he'd get a Santino-type spot though, more of what R-Truth had when he was in the Chamber. A short burst of offense, then getting brutally eliminated.

The realistic choices are probably Reigns, Rollins and Kane. If Joe is cleared, he'd probably take a spot.

Archived