BHANGRA MAN'S / RYEEDEE Jay Lethal pics and Dream - 3 attires each uploaded 11/02/17

BHANGRA_MAN

Just one request for Dream, could you make one of his attires not a feud specific attire? Cause those don't really work when putting him in a feud against someone else.

Would like for his 2nd attire to be one of his regular attires like the black tights with the tassels he wore a few weeks ago.

Thanks for the comments everyone

@Mister23Kennedy and @J-man89 I like these attires more. I would normally put it as alternative attire as a bonus attire but it messes up the other attires. Hope you understand I might still do it as bonus attire like set it as an entrance attire not sure yet but understand if I dont

@everyone updated shots first post

Dream figs will be updated more plus entrance stuff to be added. Jay shots added and new Dream face pics will be added as I darkened face

Upload still sunday

Thank you very much for both.

I love the black and white attire on Lethal, I'm a bit out of the loop ROH wise, is this a recent attire also? I know the other 2 are his Final Battle and most recent iPPV attires so I assume the black and white hes worn in between?

It's somewhere around mid 2017 actually.. based on this

Ah okay thank you very much, was never really a fan of WCPW so explains why I haven't seen it until now then. Still its a great attire I'm keeping it :)

Sorry to be "that" guy, but I noticed Ospreays hair is back to blonde (it was inevitable really), will you be updating him at all?

Ah okay thank you very much, was never really a fan of WCPW so explains why I haven't seen it until now then. Still its a great attire I'm keeping it :)

Sorry to be "that" guy, but I noticed Ospreays hair is back to blonde (it was inevitable really), will you be updating him at all?

Pretty sure it was a faint silver

Archived