EWE vs NLP

Lawfool85

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Throwback was a good show. The Voodoo Man Dox Hex has won the rumble & will challenge for the ECW title in the main event of Super Valhalla. I really thought The Fist was gonna take it. He had one hell of an impressive run eliminating the most people in the rmatch. Wildcard made his return last night so we'll see what he's up too. Kenny Lunchbox is the 1st ever 2 time NLP champ, defeating Sokolov last night, he actually may have killed him i'm not sure. Sokolov was in straight beast mode it took everything under the sun to beat him. Devin Danger was defeated by Dutch last night. Making Dutch the 3 dual champ in EWE history, The 1st being Wildcard & 2nd being Macho Dragon. Next ppv is My Bloody Valentine where every match is a TLC! The ppv after is my WrestleMania SUPER VALHALLA.

Watching it now. Nice to see Wilcard's back. I have him as my current ECW '94-'01 WH champ. Reminds me a lot of early indies CM Punk for some reason. Dutch beat Devin Danger? Damn. So basically he went from double Dutch to Triple Dutch. Nooice.

Idk about you but tables and ladder matches are had for me to master as far as the buttons you have to mash and shit. That's why I tend to stay away from them, so it'll be interesting to see how the com plays them out.

So I've decided that I'm done creating stuff for 2k18 (basically done uploading in game. I'll never really ever be done creating.) The weekly shows & ppvs will still continue. Just no more new wrestlers. I have a few ideas that I've been messing with that are just not ready for my show so I'm holding off until 2k19. I have 2 ppvs left. My Feb PPV, My Bloody Valentine & my big show SUPER VALHALLA in March. Once these shows are over I will be done with 2k18 for good until 2k19. The small gap in between will be filled with Fire Pro Wrestling World which I will be getting in Aug. & yes I plan to make all of my current 61 man roster.

EWE will be on tonight 8pm. NLP fri 8pm. I'll be doing some qualifying matches for MBV. There will be an 8 Man Ladder match at the PPV for a NLP World Title #1 Contenders spot & a shot at the title at SUPER VALHALLA.

Just seen your posts, fantastic work - there are definitely some more "insane" creations among them, but even those clearly have had a lot of thought and effort put into them.

So I've decided that I'm done creating stuff for 2k18 (basically done uploading in game. I'll never really ever be done creating.) The weekly shows & ppvs will still continue. Just no more new wrestlers. I have a few ideas that I've been messing with that are just not ready for my show so I'm holding off until 2k19. I have 2 ppvs left. My Feb PPV, My Bloody Valentine & my big show SUPER VALHALLA in March. Once these shows are over I will be done with 2k18 for good until 2k19. The small gap in between will be filled with Fire Pro Wrestling World which I will be getting in Aug. & yes I plan to make all of my current 61 man roster.

EWE will be on tonight 8pm. NLP fri 8pm. I'll be doing some qualifying matches for MBV. There will be an 8 Man Ladder match at the PPV for a NLP World Title #1 Contenders spot & a shot at the title at SUPER VALHALLA.

Ah, well that figures. Can't say I blame seeing as how most caw creators seem to be winding down around this time anyways. Thanks for all the hard work you've put into your caws and for uploading them for us.

I'll definitely try and catch the next show tonight.

• 3 weeks later...

Damn I haven't posted here since July! My bad, really though if you folks wanna stay more up to date Twitter is currently the best option. The last few PPV's have gone extremely well. My Universe is still hellbent on doing whatever it wants. I recently had a tournament that ended in an 8 Man TLC to decide the #1 contender tor the NLP Title Match at Super Valhalla. in true Universe Mode fashion Country Boy Justin Case has one making the match Kenny Lunchbox vs Justin Case at SV. Partner vs Partner. I was really hoping for multiple title changes last night but that did not happen. Oh well I still have 4 weeks until Super Valhalla maybe things will get shaken up.

I got together w/ Broke & ran him through my roster. He picked up some guys & will be doing an EWE/NLP/BPW Crossover Supershow tonight around 7pm. I'm really hoping it goes well & my dudes stay pretty true in character to put on some great matches.

Last but not least Wildcard still does not have a match for SV!!! I'm kicking around a few options.

1. EWE Signs the Undertaker & we have a Taker vs WIldcard match at SV.

2. Macho Dragon has such a massive ego & has been a dominant wrestler this season. Maybe he'll challenge the greatest EWE champ?

3. WIld lost 2 big time title shot matches for both EWE & NLP. He's now going into another huge match in this Crossover Supershow. If he doesn''t come out on top maybe he'll loose his shit challenging BPW to a match at SV making it the 1st time a non EWE/NLP wrestler ever competed on the show.

i really want to thank everyone who tuned in for the cross promotion event with BPW last night. I think it went really well & hopefully leads to more. I'd really like to expand on this with all of the original promotion creators. I created a community on twitch its called eFed. Please feel free to use it & help the community grow.

Looking ahead to 2k19 I want to keep things fresh. I plan to shake up my rosters a little bit. Some guys I just cant trade to the other show. But I'll do what I think is best. there will also be some new faces that I have planned. I also plan to start including some other creators content. Not all the time but in some one off matches here & there. Like a guest spot or a dark match type of spot. Next years Throwback will only feature 25 members of the EWE/NLP roster. The remaining 5 will be from the viewers themselves.

Fire Pro World comes out Aug 28th. I'm getting that game & plan on creating all 61 members of my roster. I also plan to include other creators/promotions wrestlers in fire pro. You can easily sort them by brand & that makes it great for having so many people. So if you are getting fpw lmk when you upload your guys. If not, possibly get up with me in a stream & we can make them.

During last nights show Kenny Lunchbox took multiple blows to the head. When I say multiple I mean way too many to count. He was initially cleared to return to action on Friday but he will be looked at again before the next episode of NLP. If Kenny is not medically cleared his spot & title will be stripped.

In last nights main event things started out very hot then drug outside. EL Loco slid back into the ring to win by count out. Wildcard is not pleased with the match ending in such a WWE screwy fashion so he has challenged EL Loco to a match at Super Valhalla. EL Loco has accepted making this the 1st time in the History of EWE/NLP a non roster member will compete on the show.

• 2 weeks later...

No worries! LOL this is actually creating some drama for the show. NLP World title has been vacated. NLP is debuting their new Global Title early for SUPER VALHALLA. El Loco vs Wild is gonna be a 2 out of 3 Falls count anywhere match.

I'm pretty sure I'm using his sliders or something damn close to it.

The fonts called Barb Wire Club https://www.dafont.com/barb-wire-club.font

Getting closer to SUPER VALHALLA! No word from my guest commentator sorry guys. I knew it was a long shot anyway. I will not be uploading any wrestlers until after SV, I created a special attire for a big chunk of my roster & wanna keep everything a secret. If you look at my sched pick I'll start SV around 8pm I have 4 pre-show matches those shouldn't be short either. I'll then stop stream & setup SV. It should be a damn good show.

Other news, I got Fire Pro World today. Ugh it's like learning a whole new game just to edit stuff. In my free time, probably tonight, I'll be streaming the construction of EWE & NLP in FPW.

I can't take credit for that one. After spending way too much damn time & failing I ended up doing a google search. All I did was add the super on the top. I am currently reworking that along with a few others for 2k19. I'm slowly phasing out any borrowed images & replacing with 100% original work.

Archived