EWE vs NLP

Lawfool85

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking forward to seeing it man.

Oh one quick note, I think you said you re-uploaded the Fist. His second attire is/was missing some logos before you re-uploaded him. Meant to tell you earlier

I have messaged him through twitter due to this site being ridiculously slow to upload The Madmen and The Country Boys with Alt. attires. Thanks again for putting them up (:

Also, I am using Chrome for this site too and I have even tried viewing this through Safari, Microsoft Edge, and even through the PS4 browser with the same slow issue so anyone else having issues, you're not the only one.

I'm gonna make a few more requests for Alt attires so do feel free @Wildcard to make them whenever you'd like. Still keep Dutch up for now cause I'm still lacking the logo space. Requests go for Ricky Velvet, Jeremiah Jordan, Sharkbite, and Dirty Money

Next stream is Next Level Pro Wrestling. Tomorrow night 8pm. est. I'm gonna take Dutch down because I've made a new shirt for both members of the madmen. Dirty Money will be easy I can knock out their older attires pretty easily(hopefully). Jeremiah actually just got a new attire so maybe ill remake what I had pictured or something completely new. I've been wanting to make a purple look for Ricky Velvet anyway. Sharkbite has me the most interested tbh. He was just a random tinkering around type character and it looked cool so I kept him. For an alt attire I'd love to do a hammerhead which would be hard due to mask limitations. So I can either upload some leopard print and make a leopard shark lol. or get old school again & do something street sharks like.

Huh. I'll definitely be on the look out then for that.

Sorry to hear you're having so much issues with this site. I'm using Google Chrome on laptop with no loading issues on my end, but that maybe 'cause it's a loptop.

Thanks Rekka! & Thanks to everyone last nights stream was cool. had lots of folks popping in. Not too much chatter but we'll get there.

Made a new logo for the Madmen but ended up hating it. I took them down to make a new logo & tweak some moves. The Disciples were put back up, but I'm taking down. I'd like to rework the size of Gabriel he's not enough Monster. Gonna make him thicker, & tinker around a little more. I finished alt attires for Morgan Black, Ricky Velvet, Dirty T, JD Money & Devin Danger

Talking with BPW about a cross promotion deal. W/ limitations in the game & streams being delayed I think our best bet would be a Survivor Series type match. 2 of my best tag teams vs 2 of his.

Disciples are up again. The Rich & Famous are up with alt attires as well as Ricky Velvet. I have alts done for Dirty T, JD Money, Morgan Black & Menace. Still working on Sharkbite, just wanted to give an update.

Disciples are up again. The Rich & Famous are up with alt attires as well as Ricky Velvet. I have alts done for Dirty T, JD Money, Morgan Black & Menace. Still working on Sharkbite, just wanted to give an update.

I'm still lacking logo space but I'll be looking forward to downloading these when I get the chance to. Thanks for the brilliant work you put in these :)

As of right now I'm still building a tag division and expanding a women's division. I'm planning to have The Country Boys and The Fist debut soon against some guys that were made by OZCAWS :)

Hello Sir, Not sure what you have up but will not know till next week due to my hectic work schedule but here's what I want to re-upload when you get a chance:

Wildcard, Macho Dragon, The Disciples (If they are still up), Richie Goldman, Sokolov & Tony D! Thanks!

@XWF No problem lmk when you're ready & I'll put them up for ya. Best way to contact me is on twitter or twitch.

UPDATE

- This Saturday 8pm-ish est EWE & NLP Present CHRISTMAS CHAOS. All titles will be on the line. Multiple Hardcore Elimination Matches.

- Speaking of Titles EWE is now using the old ECW belts & NLP is using NXT & The Million Dollar Belt. There was a weird glitch that would not allow me to use any other belt for my shows other then the assigned 3 belts. I like to have a fourth Hardcore Belt for my Hardcore/Midcard guys. So now I'm using all 3 ECW & the WWF Hardcore belt. We'll see how 2k19 goes but the belts fit so I may just keep using them.

- I'm currently working on a Krampus alt attire for the Overgiver. Really wish I could use a kane mask with long hair, maybe next year.

- I'm almost done a new wrestler "The Real Deal" Shane Steel.

- Working on bring back an EWE original Tank O'Malley.

- After a successful teaming on NLP last week. Action Jackson & "The Hammer" Owen 16 have formed a team. Now know as the Militia, they will have their first match as an official pairing this Friday on Next Level Pro.

This past monday I had an 8 Man Battle Royale to crown the #1 contender for the EWE title. Somehow Billy Booger won! Now we have a Jobber vs Jobber for the world title tonight on Christmas Chaos. Fitting I guess.

I've reworked Awesome Phoenix to make him a more traditional luchadore. His look is pretty much the same, I just changed out a few moves, dropped the kick pads for normal boots & changed his name back to his original Antonio Phoenix Jr.

I finished Sharkbites alt attire today & he will have it on for tonights PPV

Tank O'Malley made his EWE return while "The Real Deal" Shane Steel made his EWE debut. HulkoManiaco was traded to NLP.

I think that's all the new info I have right now. Tune in tonight check out the ppv event.

Looking forward to seeing those new alt attires myself, especially Awesome Phoenix/Antonio Phoenix Jr, and Sharkbite

BTW, I NEEEEDDDDD ODP himself, Ole' Dirty Panda in my life. Can you upload him please sir if at all possible? I'm sure you have plenty of requests, but I figured I'd ask anyways. Thank You

You know what I love about this forum. The creativity. Don't thing I ever come across a post where I think, don't be mean and just not comment. Everything is well thought out. From Stage to Titles to Caws. Keep up the good work.

Sup folks, just wanted to check in while I had some downtime. Sorry I did not that that 4th show up last week before I left for my trip. I just had way too much going on at once. I still plan to do that charity event on Sunday July 8th. More details for that are on my twitch page. If you have any questions please feel free to ask. I'd also like any input for the card, if you guys wanna see any type of special match or match ups please lmk. I do need some help. I'm looking for a really good texture rip of the tie dye hogan tights. I cannot find one at all. All of the 2k15 texture rips I download only have face and skin rips. I grabbed the Allstarts texture rip but that needs some work with all the shadows on it.

https://twitter.com/WildcardLL85/status/1015005260660854785

The link above is the details for my charity stream. Since its the anniversary I figured I'd attempt to do something nice. Should be a fun stream. Please come & hang out.

Update... I gave HulkoManiaco a 2nd Hollywood attire once I fix his 1st attire mask image I will upload. Currently re making 2 CAWS from last year Canadian Killer Chris Torrance all images & moves are done just needing face texture. He's a mashup of Chris Benoit & Jack Nicholson's character from the shining. Coldstone Austin Stevens also just needs a face texture.

Need a good benoit of nicholson texture. i have one from 2007 & its just a weird shape so its not fitting right when I upload it. Looking for stone cold as well. Cant use the good one I have because i'm using that for Justin Case. lol. Good looking out on hulks tights. I did find an ok texture rip that I was able to enlarge & brighten up the colors a bit.

Just another heads up, I know I'm getting kinda spammy right now. I'll be doing the charity stream tonight. starting with NLP at 8pm est then jumping right to my special event stream. Any retweets on twitter would be amazing. Please stop in, hang out & chat it up with me tonight. I want this to be really fun.

Thanks for that link. I may have to download that because I dont have all the 2k17 textures. I have most of those including a bunch more of the older games like raw, legends & all stars.

HulkoManiaco should be uploaded tonight after I apply a new mask texture for his 1st attire which should fix the glitch image. He has new tights new special moves (big boot & harlem hangover) & new entrance as well as a new 2nd attire Hollywood HulkoManiaco.

Coldstone Austin Steves is uploaded.

I was debating on creating a 3rd brand to split up my caws more & get them more screen time on the shows. I'm not 100% sure I have the time for it though. Please feel free to lmk how you guys feel about it. I have so many other games I want to play & maintain a certain level of competitiveness or stay caught up. With 2k19 & Fire Pro coming this fall I want to keep doing what I am & not miss out on other games. I could Double up & do 2 shows in one night, I'd need a short 2-3 min break in between so I can setup the matches on the card. sometimes universe is screwy. Would you guys be interested in listening in while I play others games like Destiny 2, Fortnite, Red Dead 2 & Spider-Man? Idk for certain Fire Pro will have a universe mode setup. When I talked to them a few months ago they said the ps4 release would have something like that. I may just use it as a fun matchup thing & keep 2k for the main story. who knows.

Lastly I just want to thank everyone who tuned in or shared any links for my stream on friday night. I raised $175 & had a freaking blast doing it. Also during that stream I reached 50 followers & was invited by twitch to join the affiliate program. This is all just freaking insane to me. Seeing this grow & having so many people enjoy is just so cool. I could have never guessed it would have gotten like this. So really guys thank you all so much!

Archived